SBI PO Prelims 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. In this article, we have come up with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist you to cope with the tough competition. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. Through this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, you will learn formulas and short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Candidates must solve this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to improve their exam preparation.
Directions (1-5): What will come at the place of question (?) mark in the given number series:
1. 6, ?, 94, 168, 262, 376
2. 72, 136, 161, 377, 426, ?
3. 120, 300, 483, 672, 873, ?
4. ?, 48, 144, 36, 180, 30
5. 37, 39, 81, 247, ?, 4971
6. A is 40% more efficient than C and B is 50% more efficient than A. If A & C together can complete a piece of work in 22.5 days, then find days taken by A, B & C together to complete the same work.
(a) 10 days
(b) 12 days
(c) 13 days
(d) 16 days
(e) 8 days
7. A train crosses a man running in opposite direction in 20 seconds and same train crosses a 250 meters long platform in 30 seconds. If speed of man is 12 km/hr., then find speed of train.
(a) 108 km/hr.
(b) 72 km/hr.
(c) 144 km/hr.
(d) 114 km/hr.
(e) None of the above.
8. Vaibhav purchases 5 jeans and Y shirts whose marked price is in the ratio 9 : 7 at a discount of 100/9% and 100/7%. Vaibhav marked up jeans and T-shirt by 25% and 100/3% respectively on the price at which he bought them and sold them at new marked price. If total profit percent for him is 325/11% then find ‘Y’.
9. Vaibhav and Abhijeet entered into partnership with investment of Rs 16,000 and Rs 22,000 respectively. Vaibhav invested for 8 months while Abhijeet invested for 6 months. If total profit in the business is Rs 13,000 then find difference in the share of profit of Vaibhav and Abhijeet.
(a) Rs 300
(b) Rs 200
(c) Rs 400
(d) Rs 450
(e) Rs 500
10. A man travel some journey on car with speed 60 kmph and some on cycle with speed 4 kmph. In return journey he come in train with speed 20 kmph and take equal time in both side journey. Find the ratio of the distance travel by car, cycle and train.
(a) 8 : 2 : 11
(b) 3 : 2 : 5
(c) 2 : 1 : 3
(d) 6 : 1 : 7
(e) None of these
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|