SBI PO Prelims 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. To help you prepare better, we are providing you with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is based on the latest and updated pattern. Candidates will be furnished with a detailed explanation for each question in this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all types of questions that are generally asked in exams. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is absolutely free of cost. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examination.
Direction (1-5): – In the following questions, two equations numbered (I) and (II) are given. You have to solve both equations and give answer.
6. Average present age of Ritu and Priya is 22. After 8 years, ratio b/w priya’s age to ritu’s age is 7 : 8, then find the ratio of Ritu’s age to priya’s age two years ago.
(a) 12 : 11
(b) 11 : 9
(c) 8 : 7
(d) 9 : 7
(e) 13 : 11
7. If 3 men and 5 women together can do a piece of work in 8 days and 2 men and 7 children together can do the same piece of work in 12 days. How many women can do as much as work in a day as 21 children can do?
(e) Cannot be determined
8. A, B and C are partners in a business with capitals Rs. 5000, Rs. 6000 and Rs. 4000 respectively. A gets 30% of the profit for managing the business and remaining profit is divided in the ratio of their capitals. At the end of the year, A gets Rs. 200 more than B and C together. Find the total profit earned by A, B and C together.
(a) Rs. 3000
(b) Rs. 3600
(c) Rs. 2500
(d) Rs. 3500
(e) Rs. 5000
9. A contractor undertook to complete a work in 120 days. He employed 200 men. In 72 days only, half of the work was done. How many more men should be employed to complete the work in time?
10. A milkman mixes 20 liters of water with 80 liters milk. After selling one-fourth of the mixture, he adds water to replenish the quantity that he has sold. What is the current proportion of water to milk?
(a) 2 : 3
(b) 1 : 2
(c) 1 : 3
(d) 3 : 4
(e) 3 : 5
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|