Table of Contents
SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz
Aspirants have a strong possibility of scoring well in the English Language section if they practice quality questions on a regular basis. This section takes the least amount of time if the practice is done every day in a dedicated manner. In this article, we have come up with the SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz to help you prepare better. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation for each question in this SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz includes a variety of questions ranging in difficulty from easy to tough. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz is totally FREE. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz has important English Language Questions and Answers that will help you improve your exam score. Aspirants must practice this SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz in order to be able to answer questions quickly and efficiently in upcoming exams.
Directions (1-5): The Following questions have a blank, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of word for each blank that best fits to the meaning of the sentence as a whole.
- The internet is a medium where users have nearly ………………. choices and ……………….. constraints about where to go; and what to do.
(a) unbalanced, non-existent
(b) embarrassing, no
(c) unlimited, minimal
(d) choking, shocking
(e) maximum, minimum
- Physicians may soon have……………….. to help paralysed people move their limbs by bypassing the ……………… nerves that once controlled their muscles.
(a) instruments, detrimental
(b) ways, damaged
(c) reason, involuntary
(d) impediments, complex
(e) methods, harmful
- As a steadfast …………………. of our right to liberty time, Mishra had few …………………….
(a) defender, equals.
(b) opponent, enemies
(c) follower, enemies
(d) advocate, defenders
(e) leader, unequals
- The newspaper accused the politician of ……………. for making promises he knew he could not …………………….
(a) revulsion, condone
(b) liability, improve
(c) impunity, reprise
(d) hypocrisy, fulfill
(e) forgery, overcome
- The chief minister was …………………..in his commitment to ………………… the rise of crime and unemployment among his constituents.
(a) uncertain, staunch
(b) headstrong, stem
(c) faltering, identity
(d) firm, uphold
(e) sturdy, counter
Directions (6-10): Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
- Researchers from the University of Basel’s Department of Biomedicine have reported the molecular B.In the journal Nature Communications.
- Penetrate the surrounding tissue and form metastases in peripheral organs.
- This allows them to leave the primary tumour,
- Networks that regulate this process,
- Cancer cells can reactivate a cellular process that is an essential part of embryonic development.
- Which of the following would be the FIRSTstatements after rearrangement?
- Which of the following would be the SECONDstatements after rearrangement?
- Which of the following would be the FOURTHstatements after rearrangement?
- Which of the following would be the SIXTH(last) statements after rearrangement?
- Which of the following would be the THIRDstatements after rearrangement?
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|