Table of Contents
SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz
English Language is a part of almost all major competitive exams in the country and is perhaps the most scoring section also. Aspirants who regularly practice questions have a good chance of scoring well in the English Language Section. So here we are providing you with the SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz to help you prepare better. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern- based questions, as well as Previous Year Questions. This SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz is available to you at no cost. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz. Candidates must practice this SBI PO Prelims English Language Quiz to achieve a good score in the Reasoning Ability Section.
Directions (1-5): In each of the question given below a/an idiom/phrase is given in bold which is then followed by five options which then tries to decipher its meaning as used in the sentence. Choose the option which gives the meaning of the phrase most appropriately in context of the given sentence.
- Strangers come uptohim in the street and say how much they enjoy his books.
- They tried to save their marriage by going to therapy but at the end, it fell apartanyway.
- I long to live so that I can get aroundwhat is no less than a new world to me.
- He has a lot of contacts because he gives outhis business card to everyone he meets.
- The three of us chipped inand bought the boat for Dad.
Direction (6-10): There are two different sentences with a blank space in each question. Choose the word from the given options which fits into both the blanks appropriately adding a proper and logical meaning to the sentences.
- (1) It embellishes the _______________ of the city, and hides the nakedness of barbarism.
(2) There was a world open to him of which she could not possibly become a _________________.
- (1) NPS operates as a fund, where you can ________________your exposure mix towards equity and debt, and choose a fund manager.
(2) It is impossible to ______________ nicely where the land ends and the sea begins.
- (1) Savings accounts today offer customers an omni-channel experience, transactional ________________, and interest income on balance.
(2) I am with him because it happens from particular circumstances to suit my __________________.
- He was no longer _____________to her innermost thoughts.
I was never ___________ to conversations between top management.
- These claims have not been convincingly ____________.
Two other charges of a like nature were ____________ as triumphantly.
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|