SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. In this article, we have come up with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist you to cope with the tough competition. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. Through this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, you will learn formulas and short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Candidates must solve this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to improve their exam preparation.
- An alloy ‘A’ made of Copper and Zinc contain 40% copper and another alloy ‘B’ having same elements contain 30% zinc. A new alloy is made by mixing both alloys which contain 60% copper. Find the ratio of quantity of alloy A and alloy B in the new alloy?
(a) 1 : 2
(b) 3 : 4
(c) 2 : 1
(d) 4 : 3
(e) 5 : 3
- A bag contain 6 red balls, 3 green balls and 4 blue balls. Find the probability of selecting 3 balls such that 2 balls are of same colour ?
- In 2017, A village consist of males and females in the ratio of 5 : 4. If the difference between number of males and number of females in the year 2017 is 990 and population increases by 10% every year. Find number of males in 2018 if the ratio between males and females remains same every year ?
- 21 men can do a piece of work in 15 days and 35 women can do a piece of work in 11 days. With the same efficiency 18 men and 20 women can do another piece of work in ‘(Y – 4)’ days and ‘Y’ days respectively. Find the value of Y?
- What are the ways in which a committee of 7 people can be formed from a group of 5 girls and 6 boys such that the committee will always have more number of boys than girls?
Directions (6-10): What will come in the place of the question mark (?) in the following number series?
- 1, 24, 70, ?, 231, 346
- 4, 10, 20, 34, ?, 74
- ?, 216, 175, 132, 85, 32
- 961, 841, 729, ?, 529, 441
- 2, 11, 46, 141, 286, ?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|