Table of Contents
SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. To help you all score better in the exams, we are providing you with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. In this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, candidates will be given a full explanation of each question. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains a variety of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Quantitative Aptitude Questions from banking exams. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in better understanding the topic and learning how to solve tricky problems. Candidates must try to solve this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance their preparation for upcoming exams.
- A is 25% more efficient than B and A can complete the work alone in 20 days. A work first two days alone, then find in how many days remaining work will be completed if both work together?
(a) 6 days
(b) 5 days
(c) 9 days
(d) 10 days
(e) 7 days
- There are 150 students in a class. They appeared in a Test, 20% of students were able to score 90 as average mark, 1/6 of remaining scored 20 as average marks, and remaining scored 55 as average marks. Find the average marks of the whole class ?
(e) None of these
3 Sachin buy an article for Rs. 19200. He sold it at 12% loss and from that money he again buys an article and got 12% profit. What was profit or loss he got from this transaction?
(c) 236.48 Rs.
(d) 216.48 Rs.
- Vaibhav invested a certain amount at the rate of 8 % per annum for 5 year and obtained a total SI of Rs. 7600 had he invested the same amount at 2% additional rate for 2 years, how much amount would he have obtained as CI at the end of 2 year ?
(a) 3660 Rs.
(b) 3220 Rs.
(c) 3990 Rs.
Directions (6-10): The table given below shows ratio b/w eligible male voters to eligible female voters of each city. % valid votes cast in each city and ratio between winner and loser votes is also given. Answer the following questions based on given data.
Note : 1. In each city ,10% eligible voters did not cast their votes.
- Eligible voters in all cities are equal.
3.Only two candidates stood in election in each city.
- If in a city A, eligible female voters were 45000 then find the number of voters by which winner won in the election?
- If in city E, the winner got 6600 more votes than other candidate, then find the total number of eligible voters in the same city?
(a) 1 lakh
(b) 0.5 lakh
(c) 1.5 lakh
(d) 2 lakh
(e) 2.5 lakh
- Out of the total valid votes cast in city B, if 45% votes were casted by females, then the valid votes cast by females were what percent of total votes which did not cast in same city?
- The number of votes got by winner in city B is what percent more/less than number of votes got by winner in city C?
- Find ratio between the number of votes by which winner won in city D to votes by which the other candidate lost in city F?
(a) 27 : 32
(b) 17 : 36
(c) 17 : 25
(d) 28 : 37
(e) 16 : 27
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|