SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. To help you all score better in the exams, we are providing you with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. In this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, candidates will be given a full explanation of each question. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains a variety of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Quantitative Aptitude Questions from banking exams. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in better understanding the topic and learning how to solve tricky problems. Candidates must try to solve this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance their preparation for upcoming exams.
1. Speed of Suryansh in still water is 15kmph. He takes 6 hours to cover a distance in downstream and 9 hours to cover the same distance in upstream. Find the speed of stream?
(a) 5 kmph
(b) 4 kmph
(c) 3 kmph
(d) 1 kmph
(e) 2 kmph
2. Area of a circular park is 5544 m². A 7-meter-wide circular path is built around it. Find the area of the circular Path.
(a) 2760 m²
(b) 2002 m²
(c) 3521 m²
(d) 1925 m²
(e) 2079 m²
3. A reduction of 10% in the price of rice enables a person to purchase 25 kg more rice in Rs. 225. Find the original price of rice per kg?
(a) 90 paise
(b) 100 paise
(c) 80 paise
(d) 11 paise
(e) 95 paise
4. A shopkeeper bought an article at Rs. 366. He then mark up the article and after giving 5% discount he earns 3.5% profit. Find the mark price of article if he calculated profit on marked price?(in Rs.)
5. A sum of Money become 8/5 of itself in 5 years at a certain rate of interest at simple interest. With the same rate Rs. 5500 lends for 3 years. Find the simple interest earned after 3 years?(in Rs.)
7. A mixture, containing milk and water in the ratio of 4 : 1, is mixed with 60% milk solution to arrive at a resultant mixture that contains milk and water in the ratio of 13 : 7. In what ratio were they mixed ?
(a) 3 : 1
(b) 1 : 3
(c) 4 : 11
(d) 11 : 4
(e) 2 : 7
8. A train running at 65 kmph crosses a tunnel that is double of its length in 1 minute 30 seconds. In how much time would it cross another train which is half of its length. And coming from opposite direction at 32.5 km/hr.
(a) 45 sec
(b) 1 min 15 sec
(c) 25 sec
(d) 30 sec
(e) 50 sec
9. 12 men can finish a work in 20 days. While the same work can be finished by 12 women in 25 days. 15 women started working and they are joined by 8 men after a few days due to which they completed the remaining work together in 4 days. After how many days, had the 8 men joined them ?
(a) 25/2 days
(b) 40/3 days
(c) 12 days
(d) 13 days
(e) 15 days
10. A box contains 18 balls out of which x are red balls. If one balls is drawn at random from the box, then Y is the probability that it will be a red ball. If 24 more red balls are put in the box, then the probability of drawing a red ball is become triple of what it was before. Find x.
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|