Speed Time & Distance for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 4
Speed Time & Distance plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 2-3 questions from Speed Time & Distance in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Speed Time & Distance questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Speed Time & Distance questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Speed Time & Distance questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Speed Time & Distance of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Speed Time & Distance quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Speed Time & Distance quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Speed Time & Distance Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam , IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
1. Two trains of lengths 120 m and 80 m are running in the same direction with speed of 40 kmph and 50 kmph respectively. Find the time taken by one train to cross the other?
(a) 60 sec
(b) 72 sec
(c) 75 sec
(d) 80 sec
(e) 65 sec
2. Walking at three-fourth of his usual speed, Satish cover certain distance in 2 hours more than the time he takes to cover the distance at his usual speed. The time taken by him to cover the distance with his usual speed is?
(a) 4.5 hr
(b) 5.5 hr
(c) 6 hr
(d) 5 hr
(e) 4 hr
3. Two trains A and B cross the same platform in 18 and 24 seconds respectively. The ratio of length of trains A and B is 8:7 and the ratio of their speeds is 3:2. What is the length of platform is what percent of the length of train A?
4. A train can travel 100% faster than a car. Both start from point A at the same time and reach point B 150 km away from A at the same time on the way however train lost about 30 minutes while stopping at a station. Find the speed of car?
(a) 115 km/hr
(b) 120 km/hr
(c) 125 km/hr
(d) 75 km/hr
(e) 150 km/hr
5. Train X having length 130 m and train Y having length 145 m moving in opposite direction. They enter into a tunnel which have length equal to the sum of length of both trains. Trains meet after 10 second of entering in the tunnel. What percent of train X part is leave out the tunnel when it meet train Y if they have their speed in the ratio of 5 :6.
6. A boat travelled with the direction of the current from point A to B, and return against the current and stop at point C. Distance between B and C is 75% of, distance between A and B. given speed of current is 6 km/hr and speed of boat still water is 150% of current speed and boat takes 9.5 hr to complete whole journey of A to C. then find the total distance covered by boat?
(a) 30.5 km
(b) 52.5 km
(c) 42.5 km
(d) 48.5 km
(e) None of these
7. Two trains of length 160 m and 120 m are running on parallel line in same direction with 120 m train travelling at a speed of 60 km/hr. The longer train cross a man in smaller train in 12 sec. Find the speed of longer train ?
(a) 90 km/hr
(b) 93 km/hr
(c) 87 km/hr
(d) 83 km/hr
(e) 81 km/hr
8. Two trains 250 m and 350 m long take 16 sec to cross each other when moving in the opposite direction. If faster train crosses the slower train in 48 sec. when moving in same direction, then find the speed of slower train ?
(a) 60 km/hr
(b) 55 km/hr
(c) 50 km/hr
(d) 35 km/hr
(e) 45 km/hr
9. A train moves at the speed of 108 km/hr, passes a platform and a bridge in 15 sec and 18 sec respectively. If the length of platform is 50% of length of bridge, then find the length of train.
(a) 280 m
(b) 360 m
(c) 340 m
(d) 320 m
(e) 300 m
10. A man travel some journey on car with speed 60 kmph and some on cycle with speed 4 kmph. In return journey he come in train with speed 20 kmph and take equal time in both side journey. Find the ratio of the distance travel by car, cycle and train.
(a) 8 : 2 : 11
(b) 3 : 2 : 5
(c) 2 : 1 : 3
(d) 6 : 1 : 7
(e) None of these
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|