SSC JHT Result & Cutoff 2018-19:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Has released SSC JHT Result and Cutoff 2018-19. SSC conducted the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Paper II exam on 26th May 2019. A total of 715 candidates have been qualified provisionally for Document Verification for the posts of Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translators and Hindi Pradhyapak. Candidate who have qualified for further process can check the SSC JHT Result & Cutoff 2018-19 from the mentioned below link.
SSC JHT Cut Off:
The final cut off for SSC JHT 2018-19 is given in the below table. A total of 715 candidates have been qualified and will be called for the document verification process. Check the cut off here.
|Category||Cut-off Marks||Candidates Available|
SSC JHT Result 2018-19:
- Click on the list of candidates link given.
- Enter “Ctrl+F” or select the search bar.
- Enter your roll number in the search bar.
- Your roll number will be highlighted if selected.
- SSC CGL Tier-2 Important Notice for J&K Candidates
- SSC CGL 2018-19 Tier-2 Admit Card
- SSC JHT Recruitment 2018-19