Success and failure: how do they differ?
♦Success and Failure: two sides of a coin
- Success is the milestone achieved after struggles and perseverance and without failing we cannot achieve success in life or anything we do. Success demands hard work and patience. It is not achieved overnight. The road to success is full of huddles and failures and we need to overcome these hurdles and need to learn from our failures to be successful.
- These hurdles and failures help us in becoming a person who does not fear failures. The only thing we need to do is keep walking on that road and not to be distracted by the failures for this we need to change some of our habits.
♦Don’t take failure too seriously
- Every success has a trail of failures behind it, and every failure is leading towards success so don’t take failure too seriously because every failure is taking you, one step closer towards your success. Don’t become fearful of failure and mistakes. Learn from these failures and mistakes and keep moving forward.
♦Accept who you are
- To become successful, you need to embrace yourself. You need to trust and believe in yourself. It helps in building confidence. And helps in achieving goals.
♦Set goals and work to achieve them
- For achieving bigger goals, set small goals. Goals turn the invisible visible; they let you structure your thinking to always looking for something you can do to bring you closer to what you want to achieve.
♦Don’t leave things to chance
- Instead of passively hoping for the best, take control to make things happen. You need to control your mind otherwise it will start controlling you. Don’t wait for things to happen. Be pro-active and do not wait for someone to hand them something. Create your own opportunities instead of waiting for them to come their way.
♦Do great work
- Don’t procrastinate. Because it is the thief of time and opportunity. Focus on the things which matter most. Get rid of the things which are not working and change direction. Don’t take “no” for an answer.
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Click Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|