Success Story of Abhishek Parihar India’s Topper in National Insurance Company (NICL) Para 13.2 Promotion Exam 2021
I am Abhishek Parihar from North Zone. I am All India topper in NICL Para 13.2 Promotion Exam. My Marks is 166 . I recently got promoted as Administrative Officer Scale-1.
Paper I- Departmental subjects: (My Marks 99)
- From the last two years, paper 1 is solely based on iii books. Study and revise the books at least twice.
- Good marks can easily be scored through books.
- Ambitiousbaba “Mahacombo” pack would be your final “nail to the coffin”. With this “Mahacombo” package any exceptional question can be solved easily.
- With these two strategies, you will be safely landed within 98-100 questions.
Paper II- (My Marks 67)
Daily awareness of current affairs from the ambitious Baba site would be enough.
- For English: After mugging through the iii books, you will have command but to get into final touch English mocks from ambitiousbaba.
- Current affairs: The current affairs team of ambitiousbaba is really hardworking and they provide you the best data on current affairs/statics/ banking awareness. (CA Capsule)
You can get 35+ marks going through ambitious Baba materials.
The competition has now gone harder and harder, you need to have an edge over others because 0.5 marks can decide your future.
To get an edge over others, just go through materials and mocks of ambitiousbaba religiously. Follow the guidelines of the mentors.
I am really thankful to ambitiousbaba for the valuable support and all the study materials and mocks provided by them.
Hats off to all the team of ambitiousbaba, because they have provided an opportunity to all the employees of insurance companies a single, reliable and easy platform to study and to achieve their goals.