Table DI for RRB PO & RRB clerk : Quiz 7
Table Chart DI plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 4-5 questions from Table Chart DI in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Table Chart DI questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Table Chart DI questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Table Chart DI questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Table Chart DI of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Table Chart DI quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Table Chart DI quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Table Chart DI Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam , IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
Directions (1-5): Study the given table carefully to answer the following questions.
In the given table there are five colleges in which total student and percentage of engineering students and ratio of arts and commerce students are given.
There are only three types of streams in each college.
Note → some data are missing, calculate the missing data if necessary.
|Colleges||Total no. of Students||Percentage of Engineering students||Ratio of arts to commerce students|
|R||–||–||5 : 8|
|S||2100||–||5 : 2|
1. If the ratio of boys and girls in college P for commerce student is 2 : 5 and the commerce student are 40% more than arts student. Then find the difference of boys and girls in Commerce?
(e) None of these
2. If the total engineering student in college T is 360 and student in arts are 25% more then the student in commerce and engineering student in college S is 630. Then find ratio of arts student in college T and S?
(a) 2 : 3
(b) 4 : 7
(c) 4 : 9
(d) 7 : 4
(e) None of these
3. If Engineering students in college P is 150 less than engineering student in college Q. Then total student in college S is what percent more or less than total student in college Q?
4. If total student in college R is 2600 and total engineering student in college R is equal to the total students in arts and commerce. And ratio of boys and girls in college R in engineering 5 : 8. If 20% of boys are transferred to college T. Then find total student in college T?
(e) None of these
5. Suppose there is another college A in which engineering students are 2/5th of the engineering student of college P and arts student in college A is more than engineering student in college Q . And commerce student in college A is 25% more than commerce student of college S. [Given that engineering student in college S is 700 and total student is called Q is 1260].
(e) None of these
Directions (6-10): Table shows distribution of total number of Audience from five different countries watching live five world cup finals in five different years. Total number of Audience watching from India in absolute value and remaining four distributed in percentage out of total.
|World cup finals||Distribution of total audience watching live from stadium in 100%|
|India||Australia||South Africa||England||West indies|
- Audience watching 2003 final from all the five countries are what percent of total audience watching 2015 final from Australia and West Indies together?
7. Audience watching 2003 final from all the five countries are what percent of total audience watching 2015 final from Australia and West Indies together?7. Audience watching 2007 final from Australia and South Africa together approximately what percent more or less than Audience watching 1999 final from South Africa and West Indies together?
8. Find the ratio between total Audience watching 1999 final from all the five countries together to Audience watching 2003 and 2007 final together from Australia?
(a) 725 : 551
(b) 715 : 552
(c) 725 : 552
(d) 705 : 551
(e) 735 : 551
9. What is average of total Audience watching all the five final from the south Africa?
10. Ratio between male to female audience watching 2003 final from England is 4 : 1, then find difference between total female audience from England and total audience watching 2003 final from West Indies ?
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|