Table DI Quiz for RRB PO & RRB CLERK : Quiz – 8
Data Interpretation is a significant topic that is generally asked in various competitive exams. Information is introduced in a table in Tabular DI Questions, and the candidates are expected to interpret it accordingly. Since Tabular DI Questions are more time-consuming candidates need to put adequate time into solving them. So, here we bring to you Tabular DI Quiz to enhance your preparation. The questions given in this Tabular DI Quiz are based on the latest or updated pattern. This Tabular DI Quiz is completely FREE.
Directions (1-5): Refer to the table given below and answer the given questions.
Table shows the 5 villages and total population and percentage of males, females and transgenders in each village in year 2000. Some data are missing, find the missing data to answer the given questions.
|Village||Total Population||Percentage of Males||Percentage of Females||Percentage of Transgenders|
- If the ratio of population of females and transgenders in village P in year 2000 is 3 : 7. And females in village P in year 2001 is increased by 20% from that of year 2000. Then find the total number of males and transgenders in village P in year 2001 so that overall population in year 2001 is same as in year 2000?
(e) None of these
- If number of transgenders in village R in year 2000 is 180. And ratio of males and females in village S in year 2000 is 1:2. Then find the difference of males in village R and village S?
(e) None of these
- If total population of village Q and village R together in year 2000 is 25% more than the total population of village P in year 2000. And ratio of total population of village Q and village R in year 2000 is 2 : 3. Then find the ratio of males in village Q to transgenders in village R in year 2000?
(a) 9 : 8
(b) 8 : 9
(c) 2 : 3
(d) 3 : 5
(e) None of these
- If ratio of males of village S in year 2000 to the females in village P in year 2000 is 2 : 5 and population of transgenders in village P is increased by 20% in year 2001 from year 2000. Then find the total population of transgenders in year 2001 in village P?
(d) Cannot be determined
(e) None of these
- If ratio of total population of village R to village T in year 2000 is 5: 4. Then number of males in village T in year 2000 is approximately what percent more or less than the number of transgenders in village R in year 2000?
Direction (6-10): Given below table shows male and female participated in five different Olympiad, male participants values given in absolute Number and female participants in percentage out of total participants, table also shows percentage of participants who get above 90% marks out of total mark and male participants who get more than 90% marks out of total male participants. study the table carefully and answer the questions given below:
|Name of Olympiad||Male Participant||Female participant %||% of total male participant gets more than 90% marks||% of participants, who gets more than 90% Marks|
|International math Olympiad||—||35%||10%||10%|
|Indian math Olympiad||4250||—||20%||30%|
|American Science Olympiad||—||—||25%||25%|
|British Vocab Olympiad||3750||25%||—||40%|
|French Geography Olympiad||—||45%||30%||20%|
- If total number of participants who get more than 90% marks in international math Olympiad is 500. Then total female participants who get more than 90% marks in international math Olympiad is what percent of total female participants in British Vocab Olympiad?
- If total male participants, who get more than 90% marks in British vocab Olympiad is 1500 and total participants get more than 90% marks in Indian math Olympiad is 2550. then what will be Ratio of total Female participants in Indian math Olympiad to total female participants who get more than 90% mark in British vocab Olympiad?
(e) 17 : 2
8. If total number of participants in American Science Olympiad who get more than 90% marks are 2000 and Ratio of total male to total female is 4:1. Then total female participants in American science Olympiad are what percent more or less than male participants who get more than 90% marks in Indian math Olympiad?
9. If total Number Male Participants who get more than 90% marks in International math Olympiad, American Science Olympiad and French geography Olympiad are 3125 and in the Ratio of 13 : 64 : 48 respectively. Then find the average of total male participants expect British Vocab Olympiad?
- If 40% of male participants in British vocab Olympiad get more than 90% marks. Find what percent of female get more than 90% marks in same Olympiad?
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|