The Hindu Editorial Analysis
We all are aware of the importance of reading The Hindu newspaper with the aspect of improving reading ability, easily comprehending paragraphs, getting updated with the current events, improving essay writing and many more. For a banking aspirant it becomes necessary to read editorials for vocabulary. In this article we are going to discuss the points of today’s editorials with practice questions and important vocabs.
In this article we are going to discuss the inflation rate across the country and its impact on the economy.
Inflation is slightly moderate but isn’t out of concern:
- The recent predictions and analysis of RBI and some more authorities shows that the inflation across the country is slightly better and a little improvement in the inflation situation is promising.
- But it doesn’t make it out of concern for the economy of the country.
- According to the recent statement of the Finance minister the current inflation scenario is not a red alert because the new arisings are present there.
- The job creation opportunities, sustainable growth and equal wealth distribution are the major parts of concern for the economy now.
- According to the finance minister the inflation in the country is at a manageable level.
- The inflation rate in the month of April was the eight year higher at 7.8 percent.
- A slight change was seen in the inflation rate of the month of July and it was 6.71 percent but it is also above the threshold limit.
- Price rise in rural areas in the first four months of 2022 was 7.6 percent.
- The overall consumer inflation is 7.14 and 6.79 percent for the two time frames.
- RBI is concerned about the high inflation rate across the country but according to one of the deputy governors of the RBI the upcoming risks persist.
- According to some vertens the inflation rate in the month of August will be around 7 percent which is higher than the higher threshold limit.
- With the respect of above mentioned scenarios the high inflation rate remains a concern for the country.
- RBI and other responsible authorities must take appropriate actions to combat the high inflation rate and make it a priority.
- What are the impacts of the high inflation rate of India?
- Why is the high inflation rate a concern for the economy?
- Give a brief description about the ways to combat high inflation across the country.
Pursuit- the action of pursuing something
Equitable – impartial
Tackle – make efforts to combat a problem
Threshold – a level or rate
Deleterious – causing damage
Impulse – a sudden strong urge
Spurring- give an encouragement