Table of Contents
The Hindu Editorial Analysis
The Importance of Reading The Hindu Editorial: Reading The Hindu newspaper has several benefits, including improving reading skills, facilitating comprehension, staying informed of current events, enhancing essay writing, and more. For individuals aiming for a career in banking, reading editorials is crucial for vocabulary building. In this article, we will examine today’s editorials, provide practice questions, and highlight important vocabulary words.
- Sitharaman stressed the crucial need for coordinated policies on a global and domestic scale, emphasizing their significance in rejuvenating and sustaining robust, equitable, and inclusive growth.
- During the inauguration of the webinar on robust, sustainable, balanced, and inclusive growth,
- she highlighted the G20 New Delhi Leaders’ Declaration’s emphasis on urgent implementation of well-designed economic and structural measures to fortify fair growth and reinforce both macroeconomic and financial stability.
- She also pointed out the declaration’s focal points – trade, the future of work, and financial inclusion – stating their pivotal roles in stimulating growth.
- Sitharaman expressed concern about the global economy grappling with various crises, which have significantly affected its growth trajectory, remaining slower and more erratic than the pre-pandemic era.
- The G20 New Delhi Leaders Declaration, unanimously agreed upon by all G20 countries, addresses critical challenges faced by the global economy and offers guidance for a future built on principles centered around people and trustworthy partnerships.
- What were the focal points highlighted in the G20 New Delhi Leaders’ Declaration, according to Sitharaman?
- How does Sitharaman characterize the state of the global economy following various crises and the pandemic’s impact?
- Robust– Strong, sturdy, or resilient; in this context, it refers to growth that is vigorous and healthy.
- Equitable– Fair and impartial; ensuring fairness and equality for all.
- Rejuvenating– Restoring or reviving to a more youthful or energetic state; in this context, it indicates the process of making something fresh or new.
- Fortify– To strengthen or reinforce; in this context, it refers to strengthening fair growth and enhancing stability.
- Erratic -Irregular or unpredictable; characterized by lack of consistency or a fixed pattern. In this paragraph, it describes the slower and unpredictable nature of the global economy post-crises.
Recommended PDF’s for 2023:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2023 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|