The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 13th February 2020
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- TWINGE (NOUN):sharp pain🙁टीस)
Synonyms: ache, pang
Antonyms: advantage, blessing
Example: I was feeling twinge in my heels.
- TAWDRY (ADJECTIVE): tacky🙁घटिया)
Synonyms: cheap, sleazy
Antonyms: nice, tasteful
Example: His house was in a tawdry location.
- DIRE (ADJECTIVE): urgent🙁डरावना)
Synonyms: drastic, extreme
Antonyms: calm, mild
Example: The dire need is there to save water.
- SAVVY (ADJECTIVE):calculating: (जानकार)
Synonyms: cunning, impeachable
Antonyms: blameless, innocent
Example: Why are you being so savvy?
- FUGITIVE (ADJECTIVE):person escaping law: (भगोड़ा)
Synonyms: escapee, outlaw
Antonyms: enduring, confronting
Example: The fugitive don rarely left his cabin to avoid any social contact.
- CAUCUS (NOUN):group gathered to make decisions: (दल)
Synonyms: gathering, convention
Antonym: individual, one
Example: The legislative caucus had a long discussion over the new bill.
- CHASM (NOUN): gap: (गहरी खाई)
Synonyms: crater, rift
Antonyms: closure, juncture
Example: The chasm between the rich and poor has grown wider over the last decade.
- TIRADE (NOUN):abuse: (आक्षेप)
Synonyms: ranting, denunciation
Antonyms: praise, complement
Example: The employee launched a tirade when fired from his job.
- AGILE (ADJECTIVE): Flexible: (चुस्त)
Synonyms: lithe, supple
Antonym: rigid, stiff
Example: Monkey is an agile animal.
- SHOVE OFF (VERB): Leave quickly : (निकास)
Synonyms: depart, exit
Antonyms: arrive, come
Example: As soon as the police arrives the goons shove off from the bank.
You can also Read this:
ambitiousbaba.com need your support to Grow
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2020 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account