The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 4th February 2020
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- EVINCE (VERB): to show (दिखाना)
Synonyms: manifest, demonstrate
Antonyms: conceal, hide
Example: His nail biting evinced that he was nervous for traveling.
- EXPIATE (VERB): to rectify:(क्षतिपूर्ति करना)
Synonyms: amend, correct
Antonyms: worsen, destroy
Example: It is better to expiate your mistakes than to find excuses.
- METTLESOME (ADJECTIVE): brave:(साहसी)
Synonyms: courageous, high-spirited
Antonyms: meek, fearful
Example: Swati is a mettlesome girl.
- ASCENSION (NOUN): Taking over:(अधिरोहण)
Synonyms: succession, assumption
Antonyms: declension, decline
Example: Jahagir was killed after his ascension to the throne.
- STIFFEN (VERB): Make harder:(ठोस बनाना)
Synonyms: tighten, solidify
Antonyms: weaken, dilute
Example: The blood supply to the skin is reduced when muscles stiffen.
- FRET (VERB): To worry:(चिढ़ना)
Synonyms: agonize, bother
Antonyms: please, delight
Example: Aditi was always fretting about taking Alpa.
- DISPEL (VERB): (दूर करना) allay
Synonyms: drive away thought, resolve
Antonyms: recall, take in
Example: Juhi comforted me so well that all my doubts were immediately dispelled somehow.
8. JUVENILE (ADJECTIVE): (बचकाना) childish
Synonyms: adolescent, young
Antonyms: mature, experienced
Example: The pick pocket was held in a juvenile facility as they were too young for jail.
- JEER (VERB): (मज़ाक उड़ाना) ridicule
Synonyms: taunt, hoot
Antonyms: compliment, praise
Example: The winning team jeered the opponents as their captain flaunted the trophy.
- INTENDED (ADJECTIVE): (अभिप्रेत) deliberate
Synonyms: intentional, wilful
Antonyms: unfixed, unplanned
Example: Raman was an intended joke.
You can also Read this:
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2020 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|