The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 7th March 2020
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- JIBE (VERB): (सहमत होना): To agree
Synonyms: harmonize, conform
Antonyms: disagree, differ
Example: I do not jibe with his decision .
- TRANQUIL (ADJECTIVE): (शांतचित्त): peaceful
Synonyms: calm, pastoral
Antonyms: agitated, aroused
Example: She wants to lead a tranquil life.
- MOUSY (ADJECTIVE): (संकोची): introverted
Synonyms: drab, shy
Antonyms: confident, fancy
Example: Aditi is a mousy girl.
- IMPAIRED (ADJECTIVE): (बिगड़ा हुआ): marred
Synonyms: faulty, flawed
Antonyms: perfect, unbroken
Example: She has an impaired vision.
- EARNEST (ADJECTIVE): (उत्सुक): sincere
Synonyms: fervent, passionate
Antonyms: frivolous, silly
Example: His earnest approach made him winner.
- EMBARK (VERB): commence (आरंभ करना)
Synonyms: enter, launch
Antonyms: cease, end
Example: Aman embarked his journey.
7. PERVERSE (ADJECTIVE): wicked (पथभ्रष्ट)
Synonyms: abnormal, contumacious
Antonyms: compliant, agreeable
Example: The psychopath gets a perverse sense of enjoyment from torturing animals.
- GUTTED (VERB): empty (खाली करना)
Synonyms: clean out, strip
Antonyms: fill, Cover
Example: The fire gutted most of the school.
- JUNK (NOUN): (कचरा): garbage
Synonyms: debris, rubble
Antonyms: neatness, sterility
Example: All his File were gone to the junk.
- TRIAL (ADJECTIVE): (प्रायोगिक): experimental
Synonyms: exploratory, preliminary
Antonyms: definite, provent
Example: It was in a trial session.
You can also Read this:
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2020 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|