Time And Work for IBPS , SBI , RBI | Quiz-1
Time And Work plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 4-5 questions from Time And Work in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Time And Work questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Time And Work questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Time And Work questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Time And Work of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Time And Work quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Time And Work quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Time And Work Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam IBPS PO Quant , IBPS Clerk Quant , IBPS RRB Quant, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam
1. ‘A’ is 25% more efficient than ‘B’, who can complete the work alone in 25 days. ‘A’ worked for first two days alone, then find in how many days remaining work will be completed if both worked together?
(a) 6 days
(b) 5 days
(c) 9 days
(d) 10 days
(e) 7 days
2. ‘A’ and ‘B’ can complete a work in 18 days. If they take help of ‘C’ then all three can complete the same work in 90/7 Find in how many days C alone complete 8/9th of work?
(a) 35 days
(c) 36 days
(d) 40 days
(e) 42 days
3. P and Q can do a piece of work in x and 3x/2 days respectively, if they both work alternatively starting with Q work complete in 30 days. Find in how many days Q alone complete the work?
(a) 32.5 days
(b) 37.5 days
(c) 38.5 days
(d) 42.5 days
(e) 36.5 days
4. B is 40% less efficient than A and both together complete a piece of work in 30 days. If A and C together complete the same work in 20 days, then find in how many days C alone complete the work?
5. A, B and C can do a piece of work in 150 days, 75 days and 75/2days respectively. If all three work alternatively starting with A, then B followed by C, then in how many days work will be completed?
(a) 60 days
(b) 65 days
(c) 55 days
(d) 50 days
(e) 70 days
6. A and B alone can do a task in 36 days and 48 days respectively. Both starts work together and completed of total work. Remaining work is completed by ‘C’ in 27 days. Find in how many days all three can complete the same work together?
(a) 8 days
(b) 10 days
(c) 12 days
(d) 14 days
(e) 16 days
7. Manish and Suresh can do a task A in 48 days and 60 days respectively. If they together can complete another task B in x days and Manish alone can complete the task B in (x+ 16) days, then find in how many days Suresh alone can complete task B?
8. ‘X’, ‘Y’ and ‘Z’ together can complete a work in one day. ‘X’ and ‘Z’ together can do same work as ‘Y’ alone do while ‘Y’ and ‘Z’ together can do five time as much work as ‘X’ do alone. Find the time taken by ‘Z’ to complete the work.
(a) 2 days
(b) 3 days
(c) 4 days
(d) 6 days
(e) 1 days
9. A and B can complete a piece of work in 6 days, B and C in 8 days and A and C together can finish it in 12 days. If they work together and A leaves the work after 4 days, then how many days B and C will take to complete the remaining work?
(a) 4 days
(b) 5 days
(c) 3 days
(d) 6 days
(e) 2 days
10. 21 men can do a piece of work in 15 days and 35 women can do a piece of work in 11 days. With the same efficiency 18 men and 20 women can do another piece of work in ‘(Y – 4)’ days and ‘Y’ days respectively. Find the value of Y?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|