Time And Work for IBPS,SBI, RBI: Quiz -2
Time And Work plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 2-3 questions from Time And Work in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Time And Work questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Time And Work questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Time And Work questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Time And Work of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Time And Work quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Time And Work quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Time And Work Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO, LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
1. Abhinav is 25% more efficient than Satish while Alpa is 40% less efficient than Abhinav. If Satish alone can complete the work in 15 days, then in how many days Abhinav and Alpa together can complete the work.
(a) 8 days
(b) 7.5 days
(c) 6 days
(d) 5 days
(e) 5 days
2. A, B and C can complete a work in 24 days, 15 days and 20 days respectively. If they all work together till the completion of work, find the share of B’s wage if total wage earned by three of them is Rs. 950?
(a) Rs. 480
(b) Rs. 300
(c) Rs. 400
(d) Rs. 450
(e) Rs. 360
3. A and B can complete a work in 10 days and 15 days respectively. A and B decided to work alternately with B starting the work first. Find in how many days will they complete 60% of the work?
4. 16 men and 3 women can complete a piece of work in 20 days by working 4 hours each while 4 men, 13 women and 6 children can complete the same piece of work in 10 days by working 8 hours each. If women are 10% less efficient than men, then find how much more/less percent efficient children are in comparison to man?
(a) 50% more
(b) 30% more
(c) 30% less
(d) 50% less
(e) 75% less
5. A manager pays Rs. 120 to a worker for each day he works and Rs. 60 for each day he remains idle and deducts Rs. 20 for each day when he does not come for work. At the end of 210 days, the worker earns Rs. 12,000. Also, the number of days for which he remains absent is 20% of days he remains idle. Find number of days when he does not come for work?
6. If A is 50% more efficient than B and A is 60% less efficient than B and C together. Then find C is how much percent more/less efficient than B ?
7. A can do a piece of work in 36 days and B can do 1/3rd of the work in the same time in which A do half of the work. If C is 100% more efficient than B. find in how many days work will be completed by all three when they worked together?
(a) 8 days
(b) 10 days
(c) 12 days
(d) 16 days
(e) 20 days
8. A can do a work in 46 days while A and B together can do the work in 24 days. If A worked for 3 days and remaining work is completed by B. Then find in how many days B will complete the remaining work?
9. A can complete a work in 20 days, B can complete the same work with 25% more efficiency if both started working together after 3 days B left the job and C joins A with 50% more efficiency than A in how many days total work will be completed.
10. 20 men and 35 women can complete a piece of work in ‘y’ and ‘y–3’ days respectively while 15 men and 20 women can complete same piece of work in and ‘x’ days respectively. If men are 40% more efficient than women, find ratio of x and y?
(a) 4 : 3
(b) 7 : 1
(c) 6 : 5
(d) 6 : 7
(e) 7 : 8
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|