What is the JAIIB Exam?
Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers exam is the critical criteria to qualify candidates for the government banking job. Its authoritative body is The Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF). JAIIB exam aims at evaluating the basic knowledge of a candidate in banking and financial services, basic accountancy, customer relations, banking technology, and other legal sectors carrying out day-to-day banking operations. The IIBF JAIIB exam leverages both personal and professional growth in the banking and finance sector in India.
JAIIB Exam 2022
JAIIB exam May 2021 date sheet is below:
|JAIIB Exam Dates||
|11/6/2022||Principles and Practice of banking
|12/6/2022||Accounting & finance for bankers
|19/6/2022||Legal & Regulation of banks
JAIIB exam 2022 syllabus
Here is the prescribed JAIIB exam 2022 syllabus for the exam according to the courseware by IIBF institute.
There are three papers covered in the JAIIB exam 2021 syllabus-
Paper-I – Paper-1 called Principle and Practices of Banking is into 5 modules from A to E.
Paper-II – Paper-2 called Accounting and Finance for the bankers is into four modules from A to D.
Paper-III – Paper-3 called Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking is also into four modules.
Admit Card for JAIIB exam 2022 apply online
After registering for the exam, the aspirant can secure the JAIIB Admit Card by downloading through the registered email id. Candidates should have
- A printed copy of admit letter
- Original photo id card
- Membership identity card
JAIIB Eligibility Criteria
As per the JAIIB eligibility conditions, only the candidates working in the banking and finance industry are eligible to apply.
Details related to JAIIB eligibility are below-
- Not everyone can apply for the JAIIB exam, it is only for the employees already working in the banking and finance industry.
- The candidates applying for the post must have passed the secondary school exam or equivalent in any stream.
- The candidates, at the discretion of the institute, could appear for the JAIIB exam even if they have not passed the 12th board exam. However, the case requires the recommendation of the person handling high-authority like an officer-in-charge of the bank.
- The members of accredited Banking or Financial Institutions in India, passed in 12th or an equivalent degree, are eligible to appear at the examination.
JAIIB Exam Membership
You can register for the JAIIB Application for the examination online from the IIBF website.
JAIIB exam membership asks to follow simple steps:
- Visit the IIBF’s official platform.
- On the home page, click on the membership section of the gallery and touch the suitable option.
JAIIB Registration Fee
The JAIIB application fee structure is as follows-
- IIBF charges a normal fee in the first week of exam month.
- As the exam approaches, the regular fee demands extra Rs 100 in the second and third week.
- For the fourth week of registration, the fees will be regular examination fees with extra Rs. 200/-
- If the registration date is extended beyond 4 weeks, the examination fees will be regular plus Rs. 200/- for the extended days.
JAIIB Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme
The IIBF itself frames the exam pattern.
- There are 120 questions in total.
- JAIIB exam MCQ would be through online mode.
- There is no rule of negative marking.
- The exam duration is 2 hours.
- JAIIB exam is bilingual such as both in English and Hindi Language.
You can get JAIIB exam previous year question papers for reference and better preparation.
It is vital to clear the exam within four consecutive attempts.
The IIBF announces the JAIIB exam result on its official page. The minimum mark required to qualify for it is 50 out of 100 marks. The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance announces the result based on the collective marks of 3 subjects.
You can log in to the site and check the result.
JAIIB Exam 2022 Preparation
In digital times, you need not to commute to the centers regularly since online platforms are the best substitutes. Ambitious Baba is India’s no 1 Government job site, which provides the best study material relevant to the upcoming exam. Get in touch by following daily updates and informative posts.
Visit for your JAIIB Exam preparation: Ambitious Baba
Related Topics: JAIIB exam 2021 syllabus, JAIIB exam MCQ, JAIIB exam membership, JAIIB q&a, JAIIB exam previous year question paper, JAIIB exam 2021 apply online, IIBF JAIIB exam, JAIIB exam, JAIIB Mock Test, JAIIB Study Materials