UP VDO Exam Analysis & Review 2018: 22nd December (1st Slot)
UP VDO Exam Analysis 2018. has been started and the exam is being conducted in two shifts on 22nd and 23rd December 2018. The 1st shift of the 1st day (10.00 – 12.00) has been ended and the students are coming out of their exam centers after filling their OMR sheets. After completing the exam, students had to hand over the real paper to the invigilator.
Coming back to the core, this article will highlight the sectional and overall difficulty level of the 1st shift paper. At the end of the article, we will also share some real questions asked in the exam. If you are yet to appear for UP VDO/Gram Panchayat Adhikari exam 2018, this exam review will help you know the type & level of the questions set by UPSSSC.
UP VDO Exam Analysis 2018
|Subject||No. of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Level Reasoning & General Intelligence||50||Moderate|
- Paper was conducted offline.
- Each question carried 2 marks.
- For every 2 wrong answers, 2 marks will be deducted i.e there is 50% negative marking scheme.
Note: Use only “Black Point Pen” to ll OMR Sheet. Also, the use of Whitener, Rubber & Blade is prohibited.
- 3-4 questions were from the topic Constitution.
- In history, questions were asked from Modern & Medieval history
- Around 5-6 questions were asked from Current Affairs
- 2-3 questions were asked from geography.
- 5-6 Questions from Uttar Pradesh State GK
- 7-8 questions were asked from Static GK
- Candidates are advised to study Constitution Acts.
- Blood relation
- Paragraph Conclusion Syllogism
- Dice (2 Sides Common)
- Number Series
- Odd One Out (Figure)
- Mathematical Operations
No questions from Clock & Calendar, Mirror & Water Image, Paper cutting & Folding.
Questions Asked in UP VDO Exam: 22 December
This exam analysis is based on the feedback of students. If you have appeared for the exam, kindly post in email@example.com