RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical ability and
problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all
competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of
Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more
questions, it will become quite simple. So, here we are providing you
with the RBI Assistant Mains 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. This RBI Assistant Mains 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is based on the most recent and the latest
exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in
this RBI Assistant Mains 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RBI Assistant
Mains 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This RBI
Assistant Mains 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in
achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
Directions (1-5): Line chart given below shows number of students graduated from five different colleges in a year. Study the following graph carefully and answer the questions below it.
1. Find the average number of Females students graduated from all the colleges together?
2. The number of Females graduated from college C is approximately what per cent of the total number of Females graduated from all the colleges together?
3. Find the difference between average number of students graduated from college ‘A’ and average number of students graduated from college E?
4. Find the ratio between total number of Males to the total number of Females graduated from all the colleges together?
(a) 19 : 23
(b) 18 : 23
(c) 23 : 19
(d) 25 : 18
(e) 9 : 10
5. Number of Males graduated from colleges ‘A’ and ‘B’ together is what per cent of the number of Females graduated from colleges ‘C’ and ‘D’ together?
6. A person travels a total distance of 140 km in two parts of his journey.In first part, he travels at a speed of 6 km/hr and in the second part, he travels at a speed of 10 km/hr. If he interchanges his speed for both the part of journey, he travels a distance of 8 km more in the same time. Then, find the average speed of person in covering a distance of 140 km.
7. The ratio between the present age of father and his daughter is 5 : 2 .Four years hence the ratio between the age of the daughter and her mother will be 2 : 5 . What is the ratio between the present age of the father and the mother?
(a) 3 : 4
(b) 4 : 3
(c) 5 : 4
(d) 4 : 5
(e) can’t be determined
8. The ratio of liquid A and liquid B in the container is 3 : 2. When 20 litre of the mixture from the container is replaced with the same quantity of liquid B, the new ratio of liquid A to liquid B becomes 1 : 4. Then, find the initial quantity of liquid A and liquid B.
(a) 18 ℓ, 12 ℓ
(b) 21 ℓ, 14 ℓ
(c) 15 ℓ, 10 ℓ
(d) 24 ℓ, 16 ℓ
(e) 17 ℓ ,13 ℓ
9. A rectangular lawn 80 m × 60 m has two roads each 6 m wide running in the middle of it, one parallel to the length and the other parallel to the breadth. Find the cost of gravelling the roads at Rs. 25 per square meter.
(a) Rs. 20,000
(b) Rs. 22,100
(c) Rs. 19,500
(d) Rs. 20,500
(e) Rs. 20,100
10. A reduction in price of apple enables a person to buy 3 apples for Rs 1 instead of Rs 1.25. What is the percent reduction in price?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|