Age Based Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 2
Age Based plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 1-2 questions from Age Based in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Age Based questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Age Based questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Age Based questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Age Based of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Age Based quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Age Based quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Age Based Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
1. Ram’s age 2 years ago was five times his daughter’s present age. If Ram’s son was born two years after his daughter and ratio between Ram’s present age and Ram’s daughter age 2 year hence is 4: 1; then find Ram’s son age?
(a) 6 years
(b) 4 years
(c) 8 years
(d) 2 years
(e) 5 years
2. Ratio of present age of A, B, C and D is 6 : 8 : 11 : 15 . Sum of their ages 4 years before was 64 years then what is the difference of present age of B and D.
(a) 8 year
(b) 14 year
(c) 4 year
(d) 22 year
(e) None of these
3. Priya’s age 2 years ago was thrice Anu’s age five years hence. And if Priya’s age 5 years hence will be four times Anu’s age after 4 years. Find Anu is how many years younger than Priya?
(a) 35 yrs
(b) 6 yrs
(c) 29 yrs
(d) 22 yrs
(e) 15 yrs
4. Mother’s age is 4 times her son’s age. If after 5 years , she would be 3 times her son’s age at that time, then 10 years hence, mother will be how many times her son’s age ?
(a) 1 times
(b) 2 times
(d) 3 times
(e) None of these
5. B’s age is 6 years older than A. if the ratio of B’s age 9 years hence and C’s present age is 9: 8. At present C’s age is twice A’s age. What will be age of B after 5 years.
(a) 18 years
(b) 25 years
(c) 23 years
(d) 24 years
(e) 48 years
6. Present average age of a couple is 29 years after 2 year and 4 year respectively a boy child and a girl child is born. Find the average age of family after 8 year of present time?
7. The ratio of the ages of Ram and Rahim 10 years ago was 1 : 3. The ratio of their ages five years hence will be 2 : 3. Then, the ratio of their present ages is :
(a) 1 : 2
(b) 3 : 5
(c) 3 : 4
(d) 2 : 5
(e) None of these
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|