Age Based Quiz Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 9
Age Based Problems are one of the most essential topics that are frequently asked in the Quantitative Aptitude Section of almost every competitive examination, therefore you can’t take the risk of leaving out it. If you practice more and more questions of Age Based Problems, it will turn out to be simple for you. So, we have come up with Age Based Problems Quiz to help you prepare for upcoming examinations. This Age Based Problems Quiz is available to you at no cost. Each question in this Age Based Problems Quiz has a full explanation. This Age Based Problems Quiz is based on the latest or updated exam pattern. This Age Based Problems Quiz can help aspirants improve their exam preparation and score well in upcoming exams.
- Saif is 3 years younger than Aakash. Ratio of Aakash’s age 5 year ago to Saif’s age 4 year hence is 3 : 4. Find the present age of Saif.
(a) 18 years
(b) 20 years
(c) 23 years
(d) 24 years
(e) 25 years
- At the time of marriage, the average age of broom and his mother and father was 32 years. After one-year of marriage a child was born. When child age was 6 years, the average age of family became 30 years. What was age of bride at time of marriage?
(a) 20 years
(b) 24 years
(c) 26 years
(d) 22 years
(e) 18 years
- Seven year ago, age of ‘A’ was 10 years more than the half of his present age while ratio of age of ‘A’ four years ago to age of‘B’ two year ago was 5 : 2. If the ratio between the age of B four years hence to the age of C four years hence will be 3 : 2, then find the difference between present ages of A and C ?
(a) 27 years
(b) 35 years
(c) 30 years
(d) 25 years
(e) 26 years
- Four year ago ratio between ages of P and Q was 4 : 3 and four years hence ratio will be 5 : 4. If R present age is equal to half the sum of P and Q present age then find the R age four year ago ?
(a) 32 years
(b) 30 years
(c) 38 years
(d) 28 years
(e) 40 years
- Average age of father, mother and their son is 41.5 yr. 4 years ago, the ratio of their ages were 3 : 5/2 : 3/4 respectively. Find the ratio of ages of father and mother 5 years later.
(a) 7 : 6
(b) 6 : 7
(c) 8 : 7
(d) 9 : 8
(e) 3 : 2
- The ratio between present age of Golu and his mother is 1 : 5 and that of between Golu and his father’s present age is 3 : 16. If average age of all three, three years ago was 31, then find the ratio between age of Golu’s mother five years hence to age of Golu’s father seven years hence?
(a)9 : 11
(b)10 : 11
(c)11 : 10
(d)11 : 9
(e)9 : 13
- 5 years hence Vikas will 4 years older than Rahul. Ratio between present age of Rahul and Amit is 10 : 11. If Amit is 2 years younger than Vikas then find the sum of present ages of all three.
- Sita has two sons named Luv and Harry. The ratio of Sita and Harry’s present age is 5 : 1 and ratio between Sita and Luv’s age 2 year ago was 3 : 1. If Luv is 6 years elder than Harry, Find Sita’s age when Luv was born?
(a) 35 yrs
(b) 28 yrs
(c) 25 yrs
(d) 20 yrs
(e) 22 yrs
- Prachi’s age 6 years ago was 3/2 times Priti’s age 2 year hence. The ratio between Prachi and Priti’s age 8 year hence will be 16 : 9. Find present age of Priti’s brother if he is 2 year elder than Priti?
(a) 16 yrs
(b) 14 yrs
(c) 10 yrs
(d) 12 yrs
(e) 20 yrs
10. Swati married 6 years ago. Her son was born 3 years after marriage. Presently, she is 9/7 times of her married age. Find ratio of her son age after 10 years to her age at the time of marriage.
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|