Age Based Quiz Quantitative Aptitude Quiz for IBPS , SBI , RBI Prelims : Quiz – 7
Aged Based Problems are one of the most crucial topics that are frequently asked in the Quantitative Aptitude Section of almost every competitive examination. Most of the candidates get confused after seeing the tricky questions of Aged Based Problems. But, if they practice a lot of Aged Based Problems then it will become quite easy. And to let you practice more and more questions, we are providing you with the Age Based Quiz. This Age Based Quiz is totally FREE. A detailed explanation for each question will be provided in this Age Based Quiz. This Age Based Quiz includes questions that are based on the most recent or latest exam pattern. This Age Based Quiz will assist candidates to enhance their preparation and achieve good scores in upcoming exams.
1. The average of present age of father and son is 27 years and the difference between their ages is 30 years. What is the respective ratio between the present age of father and the present age of son?
(a) 8 : 3
(b) 7 : 2
(c) 6 : 7
(d) 3 : 8
2. If age of P and R are added to twice the age of Q, the total becomes 59. It the ages of Q and R are added to thrice the age of P, the total become 68. And if the age of P is added to thrice the age of Q and thrice age of R, the total becomes 108, what is the total of ages of P, Q and R?
(a) 45 years
(b) 47 years
(c) 49 years
(d) 42 years
(e) 44 years
3. The average age of A and B is 20 years. If C were to replace A, the average would be 19 and if C were to replace B, the average would be 21. What are the ages of A, B and C respectively?
(a) 22, 18, 20
(b) 18, 22, 20
(c) 22, 20, 18
(d) 18, 20, 22
(e)None of these
4. B’s age is 6 years older than A. if the ratio of B’s age 9 years hence and C’s present age is 9 : 8 & at present C’s age is twice A’s age. What will be the age of B after 5 years.
(a) 18 years
(b) 25 years
(c) 23 years
(d) 24 years
(e) 48 years
5. Present average age of a couple is 29 years after 2 year and 4 year respectively a boy child and a girl child is born. Find the average age of family after 8 year of present time?
6. The ratio of the ages of Ram and Hari 10 years ago was 1 : 3. The ratio of their ages five years hence will be 2 : 3. Then, the ratio of their present ages is :
(a) 1 : 2
(b) 3 : 5
(c) 3 : 4
(d) 2 : 5
(e) None of these
7. Vinit’s grandfather was 11 times older to him 6 years ago and he will be 3 times of Vinit’s age 18 years from now. Six years hence form now, what will be the ratio of Vinit’s age to that of his grandfather?
(a) 5 : 11
(b) 11 : 5
(c) 4 : 15
(d) 13 : 3
(e) 3 : 13
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|