Age Based Quiz Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 8
One of the most important topics that are commonly asked in the Quantitative Aptitude Section of almost every competitive examination is Aged Based Problems. After seeing the tricky Aged Based Problems, the majority of candidates get confused. However, if they practice a lot of Aged Based Problems, it will become quite simple to them. And to let you practice more and more questions, we are providing you with the Age Based Quiz. This Age Based Quiz is completely free of charge. This Age Based Quiz includes a full explanation for each question. This Age Based Quiz contains questions based on the latest or most recent exam pattern. This Age Based Quiz can help aspirants improve their exam preparation and score well in upcoming exams.
1. The difference in age of A and S is 4 years (age of A is greater than age of S) and also ratio of ages of A & P 4 year hence is 2 : 3. If average of age of S and P is 29 years then what is the age of S after 6 years?
(a) 24 years
(b) 26 years
(c) 20 years
(d) 22 years
(e) 26 years
2. The average age of A and B is 32 years. If C were to replace A, the average would be 34 years and if C were to replace B the average would be 33. What are the ages of A, B and C respectively?
(a) 31, 33, 35
(b) 33, 32, 36
(c) 35, 30, 28
(d) 23, 27, 33
3. Ram’s age is (3x+2y) years and his only son’s age is ‘x’ years while his only daughter’s age is ‘y’ years. Ram’s son is 3 years elder than her sister, find average age of family if Ram’s wife age who is 5 years younger than her husband is 29 years.
4. The average age of a group is thrice number of members in the group. If a person ‘P’ joins the group, the average age becomes thrice number of members present in the group. Again if a person ‘Q’ joins the group, the average age still remains thrice the number of members in the group. If ratio between P and Q’s age is 7 : 9, then find the average age of the group after a person ‘R’ of age 12 years leaves the group?
(a) 12 yrs 5 months
(b) 16 yrs 4 months
(c) 10 yrs 8 months
(d) 15 yrs 9 months
(e) 16 yrs 9 months
5. Eight years ago, age of Piyush was 200% more than Ravi’s age while Suraj’s present age is 200% more than Ravi’s present age. If average of present age of all three is equals to present age of Piyush then, find the present age of Suraj.
6. At the time of marriage, ratio of ages of J and K was 4 : 5. After one year of marriage a child was born. After 6 years of marriage, ratio of age of Child and mother (J) is 1 : 6 . Find the age of K at the time of marriage.
(a) 24 years
(b) 30 years
(c) 32 years
(d) 40 years
(e) 20 years
7. Eight year ago, J age was equal to the sum of the present ages of her only son and only daughter. Five years hence, the respective ratio between the ages of her daughter and her son that time will be 7 : 6. If J’s husband is 7 years elder to her and his present age is three times the present age of their son, what is present age of the daughter ?
(a) 14 years
(b) 23 years
(c) 31 years
(d) 27 years
(e) 25 years
8. Ten years ago, the average age of five employees was 35 years. The present average age is 45 years after the inclusion of two new employees. Find the present average age of two new employees?
(a) 48 years
(b) 35 years
(c) 45 years
(d) 30 years
(e) 40 years
9. Ranbir got married 6 years ago. At present, his age is 7/6 times his age at the time of his marriage. One year ago, his son was 3 years old. The ratio of present age of Ranbir and his son is?
(a) 5 : 1
(b) 21 : 2
(c) 1 : 7
(d) 9 : 7
(e) 5 : 2
10. At present A is 1.5 times P’s age and twice S’s age. After six years A will be 1.4 times P’s age and S will be 0.8 times P’s age then. What is S’s present age ?
(a) 30 years
(b) 36 years
(c) 24 years
(d) 18 years
(e) None of these
Attempt Quantitative Aptitude Topic Wise Online Test Series
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|