Ages Based for IBPS , SBI , RBI: Quiz -1
Ages Based plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 2-3 questions from Ages Based in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Ages Based questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Ages Based questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Ages Based questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Ages Based of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Ages Based quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Ages Based quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Ages Based Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
1. Seven year ago, age of ‘A’ was 10 years more than half of his present age while ratio of age of ‘A’ four years ago to age of ‘B’ two year ago was 5 : 2. If ratio between age of B to age of C four year hence will be 3 : 2, then find difference between present ages of A and C ?
(a) 27 years
(b) 35 years
(c) 30 years
(d) 25 years
(e) 26 years
2. Average age of A, B and C is 31 years and C is one year older than A. If ratio between age of B and C is 19 : 14 then find age of B ?
(a) 35 years
(b) 38 years
(c) 34 years
(d) 32 years
(e) 42 years
3. Age of Mohit is 2/3rd of age of Kunal and average age of Mohit, Kunal and Sumit is 24 years. If Sumit is 16 years younger than Kunal, then find the age of Mohit?
(a) 26 yrs
(b) 22 yrs
(c) 33 yrs
(d) 44 yrs
(e) 11 yrs
4. Average age of A, B and C is 35 years. A’s age is three times more than B’s age. If ‘C’ is 3years younger than ‘A’, then find the age of ‘C’?
(d) 45 years
5.Ratio between age of Priya and Swati is 3: 4. If shikha is 6 year younger than Swati and average age of all three is 31 years, then find Shikha’s age?
(a) 36 yrs
(b) 32 yrs
(c) 20 yrs
(d) 24 yrs
(e) 30 yrs
6. The average age of Ram and his son, five years ago was 27.5. Ram’s present age is five years more than thrice of his son’s present age. Find ratio of their present ages?
(a) 14 : 9
(b) 15 : 4
(c) 20 : 7
(d) 10 : 3
(e) 9 : 5
7. Mohan has two sons named Ram and Karan. The ratio of age of Mohan and Ram is 5 : 2 and that of Ram and Karan is 8 : 5. Also, Ram is 6 years elder than Karan. Find the ratio of their ages after 10 years.
(a) 23 : 10 : 4
(b) 25 : 16 : 9
(c) 25 : 13 : 10
(d) 50 : 26 : 19
(e) 25 : 16 : 10
8. Average present age of Ritu and Priya is 22. After 8 years, ratio b/w priya’s age to ritu’s age is 7 : 8, then find the ratio of Ritu’s age to priya’s age two years ago.
(a) 12 : 11
(b) 11 : 9
(c) 8 : 7
(d) 9 : 7
(e) 13 : 11
9. Rita is 3/4times of her friend Kapil’s age and Manish is 5/3times of Rita’s age. After 10 years, the ratio of Manish, Rita and Kapil’s age is 15 : 11 : 13. Find Rita’s age 5 years ago ?
(a) 6 yrs
(b) 8 yrs
(c) 9 yrs
(d) 7 yrs
(e) 5 yrs
10. Average of age of A, B, C and D four year ago was 19 years and the ratio of their ages, eight years hence will be 18 : 16 : 17 : 11 respectively, then what is sum of present age of C and D?
(a) 28 years
(b) 30 years
(c) 32 years
(d) 26 years
(e) 40 years
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|