Ages Based for IBPS , SBI , RBI: Quiz -4
Ages Based plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 1-2 questions from Ages Based in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Ages Based questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Ages Based questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Ages Based questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Ages Based of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Ages Based quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Ages Based quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Ages Based Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
1. 3 years ago Ambuj was thrice as old as Avinash. If he ratio of their present ages is 8 : 3 respectively, what is the difference between their present ages in years ?
(a) 32 years
(b) 30 years
(c) 28 years
(d) 35 years
(e) None of these
2. Sweta and Neha profess to tell their present ages as 25 and 20 years respectively. (Not original age). Ratio of their original ages 5 year ago is 5 : 4. Sum of ages of both 5 years hence is 400/9%more than the sum of present ages of both professed by them. Find the sum of their present original age
3. Satish’s age is 4 times the present age of his son’s age. After 4 year the age of satish become 3 time the age of his son’s age. If Satish’s wife age is 7/8 of his age then find out the sum of present age of Satish’s wife and his son.
4. Present age of Sunita is 3 times the present age of Nita. 4 years hence twice the age of Sunita will be equal to thrice the age of Nita. Find the present age of Sunita.
(a) 2 years
(b) 5 years
(c) 9 years
(d) 6 years
(e) 4 years
5. Five year ago, the average age of five employee was 29 yr. The present average age is 35 years after the inclusion of a new employee. Find the age of the new employee?
(a) 48 years
(b) 35 years
(c) 45 years
(d) 30 years
(e) 40 years
6. If average of present age of father and his son is 28 years and difference between their present age is 20 year, then find ratio between father age to son age after 6 year ?
7. The average age of mother, father and son was 42 years at the time of the marriage of the son. After one year an infant was born in the family and after 6 yrs of the marriage of son, the average age of the family is 36 years. What was the age of the bride at the time of marriage ?
(a) 26 years
(b) 27 years
(c) 25 years
(d) 24 years
(e) None of these
8. Six years ago, the average age of five employee of Career power was 36 yr. the present average age is 42 yr after the inclusion of a new employee entered. Find the age of the new employee five year ago ?
(a) 30 yr
(b) 31 yr
(c) 35 yr
(d) 33 yr
(e) 37 yr
9. The ratio between the present ages of Parul and Kshama is 7 : 6 respectively. Parul present aage is 4 year less than Kshama’s age after 8 years. find the ratio of their ages after 6 years
(a) 13 : 11
(b) 17 : 15
(c) 21 : 19
(d) Cannot be determined
(e) None of these
10. The ratio of age of Satish and his son is 7 : 2. If the difference of their ages 7 year ago is 25. Then find the sum of ages of Satish and his son 12 year hence ?
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|