Average Based Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 1
Average plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 1-2 questions from Average in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Average questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Average questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Average questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Average of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Average quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Average quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Average Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO, LIC Assistant and another competitive exam.
1. Three natural numbers are given. If sum of average of any two numbers and the remaining third number is 56, 46 and 50 respectively, then find the sum of given three numbers.
2. The average wt. of boys in school is 60kg while average wt. of girls is 55 kg. The average wt. of both boys and girls is 58kg. Find the number girls in school if number of boys is 720.
3. The average of 9 numbers is recorded as 54. If three numbers 36, 55, and 47 were misread as 63, 52 and 41. Find the correct average?
4. A student get +1 mark four each correct answer and (–1/4) mark for each wrong answer. If there were total 100 questions in a paper and a student scored 60 marks by attempting all question. Find the number of correct question attempted by him?
5. In a hostel consisting of 459 students, if number of students increases by 36, the expense of mess per day increased by Rs. 81 while reducing the average expense per head by Rs. 1, Find the original expenditure of mess?
6. The average weight of boys in a class of total strength 50 is 40 kg while average weight of girls is 35 kg. Find number of girls in class if average weight of class is 38 kg.
7. Three numbers are given. The average of first and third numbers is 24 more than that of average of second and third numbers. Find out the difference between the first and second numbers.
8. Average age of a class of 15 student is 18 years. After admission of 5 new student average age of class decreases by 0.25. Find the average age of the 5 new students.
9. If average of first six numbers is 47.5 and average of last six numbers is 48.5 in a set of 11 numbers. Find the sixth no. if overall average was 47.
10. Average of four numbers is 26. Sum of smallest and largest number is 55. If difference between other two number, is one then find the square of second smaller number.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|