Bar Graph DI for RRB PO & RRB Clerk | Quantitative Aptitude : Quiz -7
Bar Graph DI plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 4-5 questions from Bar Graph DI in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Bar Graph DI questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Bar Graph DI questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Bar Graph DI questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Bar Graph DI of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Bar Graph DI quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Bar Graph DI quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Bar Graph DI Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam , IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
Directions (1 – 5): Given below the bar graph shows the import and export of gold (in metric tonnes) in Hong Kong in five years.
1. Net flow of gold in 2010 is how much more than the net flow of gold in 2013?
2. 30% of Imported gold in 2011, re–exported in 2012. Then what percent of gold is re–exported in 2012.
3. What is the average of net flow of gold over the years?
(a) 150 M.T
(b) 100 M.T
(c) 10 M. T.
(d) 20 M. T
(e) 30 M. T
4. 60% of imported gold from all the years is re–exported in 2014, due to which a shortage of 55 metric tonnes of gold occurs. To complete this shortage how much percent of gold is imported w.r.t to exported gold in 2014.
5. What is the ratio of gold exported all over the years together to the gold imported all over the years together?
(a) 35 : 32
(b) 4 : 7
(c) 5 : 3
(d) 32 : 35
(e) 7 : 4
Directions (6- 10): Given below bar graph shows percentage increase and decrease in the purchasing and selling price of one Ripple in five different months of year 2017. Negative percentage shows decrease in price and positive percentage shows increase in price, with respect of previous month price
(Note- Purchasing price of one ripple in January 2017 was 240 Rs and Selling price was 280 Rs in same month).
6. Abhinav purchased ten Ripple in month January and five Ripple in month of February and Sells all ripple in month April. Find total profit obtained by Aman?
(a) 2020.6 Rs
(b) 2025.6 Rs
(c) 2075. 6Rs
(d) 2035.6 Rs
(e) 2045.6 Rs
8. Purchasing price of one Ripple in month of march is approximately what percent less than selling price of one Ripple in month of April?
9. Selling price of one Ripple in month of April?
(a) 1955 : 4788
(b) 1925 : 4788
(c) 9788 : 1955
(d) 1935 : 4688
(e) 3: 5
10. Purchasing price of one Ripple in month of may is approximately what percent of selling price of one Ripple in month of March?
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|