Bar Graph DI for RRB PO & RRB Clerk | Quantitative Aptitude : Quiz -8
DI is an important topic to prepare for any competitive exams and bank exams. Bar graph DI can be represented in the form of either horizontal bars or vertical bars. Questions based on Bar graph DI are frequently asked in many competitive exams. Generally, Bar graph DI Questions are based on percent change and weighted averages. At least 2-3 Bar graph DI Questions are asked in competitive exams but these 2-3 Bar graph DI Questions can improve your position or score level in the examination. So, we are providing you Bar Graph DI Quiz with detailed explanation. This Bar Graph DI Quiz is totally FREE.
DIRECTIONS (1-5):-A Company produces three different products namely food, drinks and cosmetic products. If total production of the company was same for all years and % production of three products in particular years given below, then answer the questions that follows:
- In 2013, number of food products produced by the company is what percent more/less than cosmetic products produced in year 2016?
- If total production in year 2017 was 1,20,000. Find the difference between number of food products produced in 2017 and drink products produced in 2014?
- Find the ratio b/w number of cosmetic products produced in 2017 and number of food products produced in 2013.
(a) 1 : 4
(b) 1 : 2
(c) 2 : 1
(d) 3 : 4
(e) 4 : 1
- The difference b/w food products and drink products produced by the company in 2015 is 15000. Find the average of food and cosmetic products produced by company in 2013?
- Find the total production in 2018 if there is an increase of 10% in total production in 2018 as compared to previous year given that number of drink products produced in 2015 was 12000?
(e) None of these
Directions (6-10): Bar diagram given below shows percentage of children of six cities who eat junk food. Study the data carefully and answer the following questions.
- If population of city B is 30,000 and 15% are children, find number of children in city B who do not eat junk food?
- Children of city E who eat junk food is how much percent more as compared to children of city A who eat junk food given that total number of children in both cities are equal?
- Find population of city C if difference between number of children eating junk food and children who do not eat junk food in city C is 2100? (Given: – 15% population of city C are children)?
- Find number of children who do not eat junk food in city D if total number of children are 2500?
- Find total number of children in city F if number of children who eat junk food is 150?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|