CAIIB Paper 1 (ABM) Memory based questions : 10 June 2023
CAIIB is a flagship course offered by IIBF. The exam is held twice every year – Once in June and once in November. 10 June CAIIB Paper 1 exam We provide Recollected Questions . In these papers, maximum questions are repeated in every exam. So, Ambitious baba is providing you with CAIIB recollected Question Papers of Advance Bank Management . These recollected Question Papers Advance Bank Management will be very useful in upcoming shifts.
CAIIB Paper 1 (ABM) Memory based Questions First Shift (10 June 2023)
Exam Level- Moderate (30-35% Qus From HRM)
- What is the advantage of Role Analysis Technique (RAT)?
- Compliance power of banks
- PMEGY scheme up to how much amount the loan can be given without collateral??- 10 Lakh
- MSME NEW DEFINITION
- if mode =5 & Mean=6 then calculate Median?- mode =3 median- 2 mean ,5=3 *x -2*6
- HRM sub system
- Atitude comopnents
- Binominal distribution
- Traits theory of personality
- Maslow theory based Qus
- Fraud reporting to RBI
- Three Cs refer to compensation, career path, and culture
- Behavioural event interview
- Public Interest Disclosure and Protection of Informers Resolution (PIDPI), 2004
- Break even point and benefits
- Fund management techniques
- 2 questions the whitsl blower k
- Providing in sub standard acc. without cgtmse
- Function of HRM
- Loan payment protection
- VUCA full form,
- One case study was qus on provisiong norms for export guarantee 5 marks which was difficult
- Role of COO in banks 2 3 Ques
- A measure of strength of linear relationship that exists between two variables is called?-Correlation Relationship
- Components of Attitude?
- Behavioral Event Interviewing (BEI) is a technique that asks the candidate to describe a situation or an experience they had in a previous job
- Left hemisphere of the brain: Sequencial
- 3 4 Numerical on calculation of mean,
- Overall responsibility of overseeing the effective management of bank Compliance function and compliance framework is?
- One Qus from mode
- Frequency density
- Left brain hemisphere one Qus
- A sampling technique in which allows each possible sample to have an equal probability of being picked is called?-Random Sampling
- Meaning of talent management
- What is Rabble Hypothesis??
- 5x+2y>=30 then x and y intercept of this line is?=0,0 6,15 15,6 5,2
- if a variable follow binomial distribution and n= 8 and p= 1/2 then Mod= ??-Answer: mod = (n+1)p = 9*1/2= 4.5
- Difference between first method and second method of lending, one case study on probability distribution
- 5-6 Qus from GRC (Governance Risk Compliance)
- Main focused HRM (Maximum Qus from HRM)
- There are total 10 bulbs out of which 6 are defective. What is the probability that room have all 3 bulbs working??-Ans 120
- Continuous Random Variable was asked in exam
- What is requirements of knowledge management.
- Case Study from Ri
- Ransomware is a form of malware designed to encrypt files on a device, rendering any files and the systems that rely on them unusable. You need to pay some money to get your system back.
- Nayak Commitee: As per this method, the working capital requirement is to be assessed at 25% of the projected turnover to be shared between the borrower and the bank, viz. borrower contributing 5% of the turnover as net working capital (NWC) and the bank providing finance at a minimum of 20% of the turnover.: Total 25% , bank 20% , customer 5%
- Slack Variable is used in LPP ?
- First method lending NWC 25% WCG, 2nd method NWC 25% Current asset, 3rd method 100% current asset
- HRIS (Human Resource Information System) use was asked…
- Why conflict start something like this
- An assessment center is a method that many organizations use to identify management potential and determine candidate’s suitability for higher functional positions.
- The knowledge assessment should cover the five core knowledge management components: people, processes, technology, structure and culture
- Generally the response to conflict is based on ?
- Every era has primary source of wealth creation like land in agrarian , what is primary source of wealth creation in Knowledge Era?
Learning and Development
Study and Research
- The aim is to steal,spy, damage and destroy the data of a organisation.this process is called? Cyber atteck.
- Generally the response to conflict is based on ?- Perception (Answer)
- CAIIB study material : Download CAIIB PDFs
- Download App– Click here
- CAIIB Telegram Group: Click Here