If you just started learning English, you first need to know some basic rules of the language. Developing a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your English language section. Here we are providing Daily top basic Grammar Rules of English Language to crack any competitive exams.
- Articles are not used before the Material Noun/Abstract Noun.
Eg: The leather is used in making shoes.
- Material Noun and Abstract Nouns are not used in Plurals.
Eg a) The building is made up of Bricks and Stones.
b) Cares of old is necessary.
3. When Proper noun is used as Common noun, we place article ‘the’ before it.
Eg: Seema is the Ashwarya Rai of Chandigarh.
Mohan is the sachin of our school.
- WE use Pronoun ‘it’ for – Non –living things, Collective noun, young children (baby) and lower animals.
Eg: The baby started carrying when she/it was hungry.
- Collective Nouns takes singular or Plural verbs depending upon the condition.
United- Singular verb + Singular pronoun
Divided- Plural verb + plural pronoun
Eg: The team is strong.
WhatsApp Group Join here
Mail us at : email@example.com
Follow our Blog for Regular Updates:- Ambitious Baba
Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Telegram Group:- Click Here
Subscribe our YouTube channel:- Click Here
Follow us on Twitter:- Click Here
Join us on Linked In:- Click Here
“Thanks & Be Ambitious”
All the best for your Exam 🙂