Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 21 & 22 September 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
Banking and Financial
♦Petronet LNG signs USD 2.5 billion deal to take stake in US LNG plant
- India’s largest LNG importer Petronet will invest USD 2.5 billion for nearly 20 per cent equity stake in US energy major Tellurian Inc’s Driftwood project to negotiate the purchase of 5 million tons of gas per annum.
- The agreement also includes PLL making investment in the equity of USD 28 billion Driftwood project in Louisiana to secure the LNG.
♦BoB to develop agri-digital platform ‘Baroda Kisan’
- Public sector lender Bank of Baroda said it will develop an agri-digital platform called ‘Baroda Kisan’ in order to provide solutions for all major agricultural requirements.
- Six companies — Skymet Weather Services, Weather Risk Management Services, BigHaat, Agrostar India, EM3 Agri Services and Poorti Agri Services — have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the bank for this project.
- Bank further said the agri-digital platform will be executed by IT Centre of Excellence (ITCoE) of Bank of Baroda in partnership with IBM India.
♦IDBI Bank appoints Samuel Joseph as Deputy Managing Director
- IDBI Bank’s Board of Directors has approved the appointment of Samuel Joseph Jebaraj as Deputy Managing Director (DMD) for a period of 3 years with effect from September 19, 2019.
- This is the first major appointment on the Bank’s Board, in which the Life Insurance Corportion of India (LIC) acquired a majority stake of 51 per cent in January 2019.
♦CBDT sets up NeAC&appoints Krishna Mohan Prasad as its first Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax of NeAC
- The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has set up a National e-Assessment Centre (NeAC) for assessing tax returns electronically without any personal contact between officials and taxpayers.
- Aims: The initiative is a part of government efforts to reduce human discretion in assessments and scrutiny, which in turn will eliminate possibilities of corruption, by leveraging new technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, video conferencing, telecommunication application software and mobile applications.
- The CBDT has appointed Krishna Mohan Prasad, a 1984 batch Indian Revenue Service (IRS) officer, as the first Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (PrCCIT) of NeAC.
Note About :Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)
- Formation: 1944
- Chairman- Pramod Chandra Mody
♦Actor Govinda appointed MP brand ambassador
- Actor Govinda will be the brand ambassador of Madhya Pradesh and will help promote the state’s traditions and tourist places.
- MP Govt. planning to set up a film city as several productions units are visiting places like Maheshwar, Mandu and Bhopal to shoot movies.
Note: About MP
- Governor: Lalji Tandon
- Capital: Bhopal
- Chief Minister: Kamal Nath
- Population: 7.33 crores (2012)
♦20th Edition of NEXA IIFA Awards For 2019
- The 20th Edition of NEXA International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA Awards) for 2019 was held on September 18, 2019 at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Indoor Stadium, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
List of Winners:
|Best Actor in a Leading Role (Female)||Alia Bhatt for Raazi|
|Best Actor in a Leading Role (Male)||Ranveer Singh for Padmaavat|
|Best Director||Sriram Raghavan for Andhadhun|
|Best Supporting Actor (Female)||Aditi Rao Hydari for Padmaavat|
|Best Supporting Actor (Male)||Vicky Kaushal for Sanju|
|Best Debutant (Female)||Sara Ali Khan for Kedarnath|
|Best Debutant (Male)||Ishaan Khatter for Dhadak and Beyond the Clouds|
|Best Playback Singer (Male)||Arijit Singh for “Ae Watan”- Raazi|
|Best Playback Singer (Female)||Harshdeep Kaur and Vibha Saraf for “Dilbaro” – Raazi|
|Best Lyricist||Amitabh Bhattacharya for “Dhadak (Title Track)”- “Dhadak”|
|Best Music Director||Amaal Mallik, Guru Randhawa, Rochak Kohli, Saurabh-Vaibhav, Yo Yo Honey Singh and Zack Knight (Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety)|
♦World Wrestling Championship: Rahul Aware clinches bronze
- Rahul Aware on 22 September bagged a bronze medal to ensure that India’s best-ever medal haul at the World Wrestling Championship after young Deepak Punia settled for silver having pulled out of final due to injury.
- Aware outclassed Tyler Lee Graff, the 2017 Pan- America champion, 11-4 in the 61kg bronze play-off to take India’s tally to five medals.
♦World Boxing Championship: Amit Panghal settles with silver
- Amit Panghal becomes first Indian male boxer to settle for silver at World Championships in 52kg category.
- Panghal lost 0-5 but the score line was hardly a reflection of the fight he put on against Olympic champion Shakhobidin Zoirov.
♦Olympic champion Carolina Marin won China Open title (Badminton)
- Olympic champion Carolina Marin made a successful comeback on 22 September by defending her China Open title eight months after suffering a career-threatening injury.
- Marin faced Tai Tzu Ying in final, having lost her last six meetings against the Taiwanese world number four. She took time to get going but rallied to beat the former world number one 14-21 21-17 21-18.
♦21 September International Day of Peace 2019
- International Day of Peace is observed every year on 21 September. It is also known as World Peace Day. This day strengthens the ideals of peace, both within and among all nations and peoples.
Theme 2019- ‘Climate Action for Peace’.
♦22 September World Rose Day
- September 22 is observed as World Rose Day, for bringing happiness in the lives of people around the world who are fighting with cancer. It’s also a day to spread awareness about the disease. On World Rose Day, hand-made roses, cards and gifts are offered to cancer patients.
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here