Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 23 September 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Ladakhi Shondol dance created history
- Ladakhi Shondol dance has created history yet again by breaking into the Guinness book of world records as the largest Ladakhi dance. 408 women artists in traditional dresses performed gracefully the Shondol dance on the occasion of the Annual Naropa Festival.
- The ongoing Buddhist carnival near the 11th-century world-famous Hemis Monastery in Ladakh has ended last evening with creating history as one of the folk dance namely Shondol has broke the previous record of 299 artists dance of Shondol in the 2018 festival.
International (Current Affairs)
♦UN climate summit 2019 in New York
- UN climate summit in New York begins. Indian Prime Minister Modi made his speech, ending it with a call to action. “The world needs to act now,” he said, with Mr Trump joining in the applause.
- The US is the most conspicuous absentee from the line-up at the climate summit, which includes more than 60 other countries. President Trump has said he plans to withdraw from the Paris climate accord, and has pursued measures to support the coal industry.
Banking and Financial
♦RBI Revises Guidelines On Concurrent Audit System As Per The Recommendations Of An Expert Committee Headed By Y.H. Malegam
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 20 September revised the guidelines on concurrent audit system following the recommendations by an expert committee under H. Malegam.
- According to the revised guidelines, RBI said that concurrent auditors will be appointed for a period of not more than three years.
- New Guideline- The scope of work for concurrent auditors is left to the discretion of the head of internal audit of banks, with the due prior approval of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors (ACB)/Local Management Committee ((LMC) in case of foreign banks) of the bank. Earlier, the audit covered at least 50% of the advances and 50% of deposits of a bank.
♦RBI hikes loan cap to Rs 40 cr form 25cr for small exporters
- Reserve Bank 21 September enhanced the loan sanctions limit qualifying as priority sector lending by banks to Rs 40 crore per borrower.
- The limit was capped at Rs 25 crore per borrower earlier, according to a notification.
- Aim: boost credit supply to small exporters.
- The government have been taking a slew of measures to spur economic growth, which has dipped to a six-year low by taking slew of measures.
♦Madhukar Kamath elected chairman of the Audit Bureau of Circulations
- Madhukar Kamath, chairman emeritus of DDB Mudra group and mentor of Interbrand India, has been elected chairman of the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) for 2019-20. Kamath has also been the president of Advertising Agencies Association of India.
♦Emmys Award 2019
- The 71st Primetime Emmy Awards with awards for “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” and ended with a final big win for “Game of Thrones.”
- OUTSTANDING DRAMA SERIES– Game of Thrones
- OUTSTANDING COMEDY SERIES– Fleabag
- LEAD ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES-Billy Porter (Pose)
- LEAD ACTRESS IN A DRAMA SERIES– Jodie Comer (Killing Eve)
- OUTSTANDING DIRECTING FOR A DRAMA SERIES– “Reparations,” Jason Bateman (Ozark)
- OUTSTANDING TELEVISION MOVIE– Bandersnatch
♦Kerala Tourism bags 3 PATA gold awards
- Kerala Tourism won three Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) gold awards, including the one for an ethnic food restaurant run by women at Kumarakom in Kottayam.
- Tourism Minister Kadakampally Surendran and Tourism Director P Bala Kiran received the awards during the PATA Travel Mart 2019 at Nur-Sultan (Astana) in Kazakhstan.
- The two other gold awards were for an advertisement campaign of Kerala Tourism — Come Out and Play — and for its website (www.keralatourism.org).
Note: About Kerala
CM- Pinarayi Vijayan
Governor-Arif Mohammad Khan
♦Singapore GP: Sebastian Vettel won
- Sebastian Vettel ended his 13-month win drought with a controversial victory in the Singapore Grand Prix.
- The German benefited from unusual Ferrari strategy to leapfrog team-mate Charles Leclerc into the lead.
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here