Current Affairs 2019 | Daily GK Updates : 27 & 28 October 2019 Daily Current Affairs 2019:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2019, Daily GK Update 2019. All the important updates based on current affairs 2019 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2019 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2019 for IAS, LIC AAO, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways and State Exam of 2019.
National (Current Affairs)
♦ Manohar Lal Khattar oath as Haryana CM and Dushyant Chautala take oath as deputy CM
- Manohar Lal Khattar on 27th October was sworn in as the Chief Minister of Haryana where the BJP formed a government, state’s first non-Congress government at the helm for the second consecutive term.
- The saffron party formed the government in alliance with the newly formed Jannayak Janta Party (JJP) led by Dushyant Chautala, who took oath as deputy CM.
Note: About Haryana
- Capital: Chandigarh
- Governor: Satyadev Narayan Arya
- Chief minister: Manohar Lal Khatta
International (Current Affairs)
♦ PM Modi to launch RuPay card in Saudi Arabia
- PM Modi launched Rupay card in Saudi Arabia. RuPay has been launched in India, Singapore, Bhutan, Maldives, Bahrain, UAE and will be launched in Saudi Arabia which will help the Indian pilgrims visiting Mecca and Madina.
- RuPay card is gradually going global and giving tough competition to international players like Master Card and Visa.
Note: About Saudi Arabia
- King: Salman of Saudi Arabia
- Capital: Riyadh
- Currency: Saudi riyal
Banking and Financial
♦ RBI imposes ₹35 lakh fine on Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- The Reserve Bank has imposed a penalty of ₹35 lakh on Tamilnad Mercantile Bank for violating norms on frauds classification and notification.
- The central bank imposed the fine via an order dated October 24, 2019.
- The bank has been penalised for “non-compliance with certain provisions of directions issued by RBI on frauds classification and reporting by commercial.
- The RBI had conducted a statutory inspection of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank on its financial position as on March 31, 2017.
♦ SBI Life fined Rs 4 lakh by Irdai for violating norms on protection of policyholders
- Insurance sector regulator Irdai has imposed a fine of Rs 4 lakh on SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd for violating norms on advertisement and protection of policyholders’ interest.
- Irdai examined samples of proposal forms signed on November 30, 2016; December 23, 2016; February 17, 2017; and March 23, 2017.
- It was found that provisions prior to the Insurance Laws (Amendment) Act, 2015, were incorporated instead of new provisions.
♦ Indo-French Joint Exercise Shakti-2019
- ‘Exercise SHAKTI’ between India and France commenced in year 2011. Its a biennial exercise and is conducted alternately in India and France. As part of Exercise SHAKTI – 2019, French Army troops arrived in India on 26 October 2019 for training with Indian Troops. The bilateral training exercise will be conducted at Foreign Training Node at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges, Rajasthan.
- The bilateral exercise will be conducted from 31 October 2019 to 13 November 2019.
- The joint exercise will focus on Counter Terrorism operations in backdrop of semi-desert terrain under United Nations Mandate.
♦ Lewis Hamilton won the Mexican Grand Prix
- Lewis Hamilton won the Mexican Grand Prix for Mercedes after a first-lap scare on 27th October but the Briton will have to wait another week to wrap up his sixth Formula One world championship.
- Hamilton’s 10th win of the season, and 83rd of his career, was also a 100th for Mercedes as a constructor.
♦ Federer Won 10th Basel Title
- Roger Federer won his 10th Swiss Indoors Basel title on 27th October, entering double digits at a tournament for only the second time by racing past #NextGenATP Aussie Alex de Minaur 6-2, 6-2.
- Federer, playing in front of a fervent home crowd, played attacking tennis against the speedy 20-year-old, who was going for his fourth title of the season (3-1)
♦ Open final: Satwik-Chirag settle for silver
- The Indian men’s doubles pair of Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty finished second best after losing the finals in straight games against top seeds Marcus Fernaldi Gideon and Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo of Indonesia at the French Open Super 750 in Paris on 27th
♦ Prithvi Sekhar wins gold in World Deaf Tennis Championship
- Unseeded Prithvi Sekhar beat third seed Jaroslav Smedek of the Czech Republic 6-4, 6-3 in the men’s final of the World Deaf tennis championship in Antalya, Turkey.
- Prithvi had also won the doubles bronze medal with Prashanth Dasharath Harsambhavi. It has been a memorable season for Prithvi as he was part of the Indian Railways team which won the gold in the World Railways tennis championship in Albena, Bulgaria.
- Hindi PDF for LIC Assistant Prelims & Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here