GISPA Promotion Exam Officer Scale 2 to 3 Memory based Question 2021
GIPSA Promotion Exam : The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts GISPA PE officer Scale 2 to 3 examination. We provide Memory based Questions of GISPA PE officer Scale 2 to 3.
In these papers, maximum questions are repeated in every exam. So, Ambitious baba is providing you with GISPA PE officer Scale 2 to 3 Memory based Question 2021. These Memory based Questions of GISPA PE officer Scale 1 to 2 will be very useful in upcoming Exam.
These Previous years Questions GIPSA PE Officer Scale 2 to 3 will be very useful in upcoming Exam.
Fire Questions for Scale 2 to 3 (Memory based Question 2021)
- Ncb cannot be given for
a) Goods vehicle
b) pvt car
c) Liability wit fire and/theft
d) fire and/theft
- Two questions from pranay sethi case
- Fire ,engg, misc also numericals
- Maximum ques from Engg
- Stfi policy does not cover (without additional perils)
- Tsunami and other options , more question same type
Marine Questions for Scale 2 to 3 (Memory based Question 2021)
- If ship capsized. Due to heavy condensation of cargo the cargo was discharged but ship was imbalanced which resulted in capsizing of the same. Is claim payable?
- If cargo pol was having tpnd cover and by mistake 2 packets were not discharged at the port and vessel went ahead to next port. Is damage payable?
- Cargo covered on itc c damaged by accident and calculation of damage payable
- Under ins not applicable to
a)Sue n labour charges
c)Particular avg n one more option
- In taxi(above 1500cc) Idv is 300000 . Repairer liability is 250000.Salvage of the vehicle is 30000/-. What is the claim payable including deductible?
HRM Questions for Scale 2 to 3 (Memory based Question 2021)
- HR 6-7 question from CDA rules.
1 – Pension calculation.
2- LOP based question.
- Property return timing
- DA for Scale 3
- Memorial authority for any officer
- Uniform provided to whom
- Which leave cannot be taken with LTS
- Class 3/4 LTS block
- In how many parts officer can break his family for LTS
- XL: 20cr. Xs: 5L, ROR:30%
- XL premium =?, Asked in Scale 2-3
- two’questions for DHA, one is for less than 6 and another for less than 8 hrs
- what is rate for add on on Ear policy
- 730 days what is maximum installment of premium engg
- One question on neon sign glass
- Retrocessionaire means
Which maximum Automobile Association discount incorrect?
a) Motorcycle 5percent OD
b) Commercial vehicle 200
- Alop can be given to?
- 2 questions from Pranay Sethi case
- Sec 163 A deal with – No fault or structure formula .
- No leave shall accrue on period of a) CL b) EL c) RH d)None of these.
- Is spontaneous covered in laghu
- Arch. And surveyor fee limit
- Question on rebate section 41
- 3 to 4 grievous hurt compensation under new act
- There were appx 3-4 questions on excess class of car exceeding 1500 Cc, numerical questions
MISC Questions for Scale 2 to 3 (Memory based Question 2021)
- Misc only 3 ques from health, rest others
- Difference between Maintenace Visits covwr and Extended maintenance cover
- Reinsurance … sliding scale comission .
- Fire…Under IAR policy, cover for rolling stock is given for?
- Reinsurance……event limit under catastrophe cover?
- Reinsurance had lots of numericals
- Motor nothing in TP…only one question on sec 170