IBPS PO Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. In this article, we have come up with the IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation. This IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist you to cope with the tough competition. This IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. Through this IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, you will learn formulas and short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Candidates must solve this IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to improve their exam preparation.
Directions (1-5): The graph shows the no. of graduates in two streams Engineering and Medical in Six different years. Read the following graph and answer accordingly.
1. What is the difference between the average number of graduates through all these years in ENGINEERING and MEDICAL?
(e)None of these
2. Total number of graduates in 2013 and 2016 from both streams is approximately what percent of the total number of graduates from ENGINEERING in all these years?
3. What is the ratio of Number of Medical graduates for all the years to the total number of Engineering graduates for all these years?
(a) 248 : 229
(b) 268 : 229
(c) 258 : 229
(d) 229 : 233
(e) 37 : 33
4. What is the sum of Engineering graduates in 2011, 2013 and Total Medical graduates in 2015 & 2016?
(e) None of these
5. In which of the following years, No. of graduates in one stream is approximately 100% more than the no. of graduates in other stream?
6. A dishonest cloth merchant sales cloth at the cost price but uses false scale which measures 80 cm in lieu of 1 m. Find his gain percentage?
7. In how many ways word ‘DELIGHT’ can be written such that both vowels will always come together.
8. A tank is fitted with 8 pipes, some of which that fill the tank and others that empty the tank. Each of the pipes that fills the tank fills it in 8 hours, while each of those that empty the tank empties it in 6 hours. If all the pipes are kept open when the tank is full, it will take 6 hours to drain the tank. How many of these are fill pipes?
(e) None of these
9. A reduction of 20% in the price of sugar enables Mr. Bhadra to buy a extra 5 kg of it for Rs. 320. The original rate of sugar is
(a) Rs. 12 per kg
(b) Rs. 15 per kg
(c) Rs. 16 per kg
(d) Rs. 20 per kg
(e) Rs. 18 per kg
10. Ratio of the present age of P and Q is 2 : 3 and that is Q and R is 1 : 5 after 3 year ratio of age of P and is 5 : 21. What is the present age of P.
(a) 6 years
(b) 4 years
(c) 10 years
(d) 12 years
(e) 8 years
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|