IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. To help you prepare better, we are providing you with the IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is based on the latest and updated pattern. Candidates will be furnished with a detailed explanation for each question in this IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all types of questions that are generally asked in exams. This IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is absolutely free of cost. This IBPS PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examination.
Directions (1-5): Line chart given below shows number of students graduated from five different colleges in a year. Study the following graph carefully and answer the questions below it.
1. Find the average number of Females students graduated from all the colleges together?
2. The number of Females graduated from college C is approximately what per cent of the total number of Females graduated from all the colleges together?
3. Find the difference between average number of students graduated from college ‘A’ and average number of students graduated from college E?
4. Find the ratio between total number of Males to the total number of Females graduated from all the colleges together?
(a) 19 : 23
(b) 18 : 23
(c) 23 : 19
(d) 25 : 18
(e) 9 : 10
5. Number of Males graduated from colleges ‘A’ and ‘B’ together is what per cent of the number of Females graduated from colleges ‘C’ and ‘D’ together?
6. A person travels a total distance of 140 km in two parts of his journey.In first part, he travels at a speed of 6 km/hr and in the second part, he travels at a speed of 10 km/hr. If he interchanges his speed for both the part of journey, he travels a distance of 8 km more in the same time. Then, find the average speed of person in covering a distance of 140 km.
(a) 58/9 km/hr
(b) 15/2 km/hr
(c) 70/9 km/hr
(d) 19/2 km/hr
(e) 85/2 km/hr
7. The ratio between the present age of father and his daughter is 5 : 2 .Four years hence the ratio between the age of the daughter and her mother will be 2 : 5 . What is the ratio between the present age of the father and the mother ?
(a) 3 : 4
(b) 4 : 3
(c) 5 : 4
(d) 4 : 5
(e) can’t be determined
8. The ratio of liquid A and liquid B in the container is 3 : 2. When 20 litre of the mixture from the container is replaced with the same quantity of liquid B, the new ratio of liquid A to liquid B becomes 1 : 4. Then, find the initial quantity of liquid A and liquid B.
(a) 18 ℓ, 12 ℓ
(b) 21 ℓ, 14 ℓ
(c) 15 ℓ, 10 ℓ
(d) 24 ℓ, 16 ℓ
(e) 17 ℓ ,13 ℓ
9. A rectangular lawn 80 m × 60 m has two roads each 6 m wide running in the middle of it, one parallel to the length and the other parallel to the breadth. Find the cost of gravelling the roads at Rs. 25 per square meter.
(a) Rs. 20,000
(b) Rs. 22,100
(c) Rs. 19,500
(d) Rs. 20,500
(e) Rs. 20,100
10. A reduction in price of apple enables a person to buy 3 apples for Rs 1 instead of Rs 1.25. What is the percent reduction in price?
(c) 50/3 %
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|