IDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2019 : PGDBF 600 Vacancies
IDBI Bank has release the notification for the recruitment of IDBI Assistant manager 2019. Candidates who have fulfilled the Eligibility criteria can check the official notification of IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 here and Apply through Online mode. Click Below Mentioned Link IDBI Bank has entered into a MoU with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited (MGES), Bengaluru to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’.
IDBI Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for admissions to Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) comprising of 9 months of classroom studies at MGES, Bengaluru and 3 months Internship at IDBI Bank’s Branches.
After the successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF from Manipal University and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as stated in this advertisement.
Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website. Recruitments in IDBI Bank are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
Idbi Assistant manager Important Dates
Information & Instructions
- * Relaxation in maximum age to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen as per Government guidelines
- ** Modification or change in the date of the Online Test, if any, would be intimated through an advertisement on the website of the IDBI Bank
# The number of seats mentioned above is provisional and may vary depending on future requirements.
- IDBI Bank reserves the right to empanel the candidates and consider these empanelled candidates for future requirements. Offers could be issued in phases as per IDBI Bank’s requirement
The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The online test will be objective in nature. The details of the same are furnished here under.
- The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided
by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has
been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- Programme fees for this Course will be ` 3,50,000/- (Rs. Three lakh fifty thousand only) plus GST, as applicable, to be paid by the students in instalments as per a fixed schedule during the 1 year programme ( inclusive of course fees, lodging, boarding and other fees, etc.).
- Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams as mandated under the course will have to be borne additionally by the candidates, as per the fees charged by respective body/organizations from 11 time to time for conducting these Certification exams.
Selected candidates can finance the course fees by availing Education Loan, if they so desire, which will be granted by IDBI Bank as per its existing education loan scheme.
Career Prospects and Emoluments
- Stipend (during the training): During the Training Period (9 Months) – ` 2,500/- per month during the Internship Period (3 Months) – `10,000/- per month.
- After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ on successful completion of the course: The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is ` 23,700/- per month in the pay scale of ` 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850- 1310(7)-42020(17 years). The pay scales, allowances, reimbursements, perquisites and other terms subsisting at the time of joining and as may be modified / amended / revised from time to time would be applicable as per rules in force from time to time.
Terms of Appointment and Posting
Initial appointment for the post of Assistant Manager will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining (which can be extended at the discretion of the Bank). Candidate will be posted at Bank’s discretion, to any offices of the Bank or the departments / offices / business units / the Bank’s associate institutions. The candidate will also be liable to be transferred to any place in / outside India, as the Bank may decide from time to time in terms of the Bank’s prevailing rules.
All selected candidates, at the time of their joining the course itself, will have to execute a Service Bond for serving IDBI Bank for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of their joining IDBI Bank’s service or shall have to pay a notional amount of `2 lakh. In addition to the payment of `2 lakh, in case any candidate leaves the services of IDBI Bank before 3 years of his/her joining, he/she will have to clear his/her outstanding educational loan dues at the applicable card rate, if he/she has opted for education loan from IDBI Bank.
- IDBI Assistant Manager Previous Year Cutoff and Exam Analysis
- IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019