LIC AAO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. To help you prepare better, we are providing you with the LIC AAO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This LIC AAO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is based on the latest and updated pattern. Candidates will be furnished with a detailed explanation for each question in this LIC AAO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This LIC AAO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is absolutely free of cost. This LIC AAO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examination.
- A, B and C started a business with Rs 60,000. Amount invested by ‘A and C’ together is twice than that of ‘B’ while amount invested by ‘A’ and ‘B’ together is thrice then that of ‘C’. ‘A’ invested for 6 months, ‘B’ for 9 months and ‘C’ for a year. Find the share of ‘B’ out of total profit of Rs 3400.(in Rs.)
- The population of a village is 4500. If number of males increases by 15% and number of females increases by 25% then the population of village become 5325. Number of males is what percent of the Number of females in the village.
- A spherical cannon ball of diameter 24 cm is melted and casted into two cylinders of equal size and shape having base radius 8 cm. Find the height of each cylinder?
(a) 36 cm
(b) 18 cm
(c) 32 cm
(d) 20 cm
(e) 16 cm
- ‘X’, ‘Y’ and ‘Z’ together can complete a work in one day. ‘X’ and ‘Z’ together can do same work as ‘Y’ alone do while ‘Y’ and ‘Z’ together can do five time as much work as ‘X’ do alone. Find the time taken by ‘Z’ to complete the work.
(a) 2 days
(b) 3 days
(c) 4 days
(d) 6 days
(e) 1 days
- Cost price of a bat and a ball is Rs. 75. Retailer sold bat at 40% profit and ball at 60% loss. Find the cost price of bat if in whole transaction he earns Rs. 20 as profit?
Direction (6-10): – Pie chart given below shows percentage breakup of students playing different instruments. Study the chart carefully and answer the following questions.
- Number of students who play violin is what percent more than no. of students who play Tabla?
- What is the ratio of number of students who play Guitar and Casio together to the number of students who play Flute and Violin together?
(a) 26 : 19
(b) 19 : 17
(c) 17 : 13
(d) 19 : 26
(e) 24 : 25
- What is the average of number of students who play Casio, Flute and Guitar together?
- Number of students who play Casio, Tabla and Flute together is what percent of number of students who play Guitar and Violin together?
- What is the difference between average number of students who play Guitar and Casio together to the average number of students who play Tabla, Flute and Violin together?