Mensuration Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 4
Mensuration plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 2-3 questions from Mensuration in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Mensuration questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Mensuration questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Mensuration questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Mensuration of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Mensuration quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Mensuration quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Mensuration Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam , IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
1. Circumference of a circular garden is 66 cm and area of circular garden is 25% more than perimeter of a square hall. Find the area of square hall?
(a) 4802.49 sq. cm
(b) 4704.48 sq. cm
(c) 4820.49 sq.cm
(d) 4822.49 sq.cm
(e) none of these
2. Internal radius of pipe is 3 cm and the external radius of pipe is 5 cm and the length of pipe is 15 cm then find total surface area of pipe?
(a) 278 π cm²
(b) 275 π cm²
(c) 268 π cm²
(d) 272 π cm²
(e) none of these
3. In a right angled triangle of hypotenuse 15 cm, the remaining two sides are in the ratio 3 : 4. If smaller side is equal to radius and second longer side is equal to height of right circular cylinder, find volume of cylinder?
4. The area of two squares is in the ratio 225 : 256. Find ratio of their diagonals?
5. The perimeter of a rectangle whose length is 6 m more than its breadth is 84 m. What will be the area of the rectangle? (in m²)
6. Volume of a cone and cylinder, having same base, are in ratio of 4 : 3. If height and radius of cone is 4 : 3 then find the ratio of total surface area of cone and that of cylinder.
(a) 1 : 1
(b) 3 : 1
(c) 5 : 3
(d) 2 : 1
(e) 4 : 1
7. A circle is inscribed in a square. If the difference between area of the square and circle is 262.5 cm², then find the area of the rectangle whose perimeter is same as that of circle while length of rectangle is 20% more than the breadth of rectangle (in cm²)
8. A cylinder whose height is equal to its radius is full of milk. Its milk is poured into a hemi spherical bowl of same radius as of cylinder and remaining milk is poured into another hemi-spherical bowl of same volume as of previous one. What percentage of the volume of second hemispherical bowl remained empty?
9. In a house, there is a semicircular corridor, a circular hall and a circular garden. Sum of perimeter of corridor and hall is 102 m.If radius of hall is 50% more than radius of corridor then find area of circular garden, given radius of garden is 300% more than sum of radius of corridor and radius of hall together.
(a) 6300π sq.m
(b) 5400π sq.m
(c) 5700π sq.m
(d) 4200π sq.m
(e) 4900π sq.m
10. Area of a rectangle is 252 cm². If length of the rectangle is equal to side of a square, whose perimeter 72 cm then find the volume of cone, whose radius is equals to breadth of rectangle and height equals to length of rectangle?
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|