Mensuration Quiz for SBI, IBPS RRB & Other exams : Quiz – 10
Mensuration is a significant topic in all competitive exams’ Quantitative Aptitude Section. The majority of Mensuration Questions are based on calculations and formulas. Solving Mensuration Questions becomes quite easy if you practice more and more questions and memories all of the formulas. In this article, we have come up with the Mensuration Quiz to help you prepare better for upcoming exams. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation for each question in this Mensuration Quiz. This Mensuration Quiz has a number of questions based on the most recent or current exam pattern. This Mensuration Quiz is completely free of charge. Candidates must practice this Mensuration Quiz in order to enhance their preparation.
1. A cylindrical jar, whose base has a radius of 15 cm is filled with water up to a height of 20 cm. A solid iron spherical ball of radius 10 cm is dropped in the jar to submerge completely in water. Find the increase in the level of water (in cm) is?
2. The area of a rectangle is equal to the area of a circle whose radius is 14 cm. If the breadth of the rectangle is 22 cm, what is its length?
(a) 24 cm
(b) 28 cm
(c) 26 cm
(d) Cannot be determined
(e) None of these
3. The ratio of the radii of two right circular cylinders (A and B) is 2 : 5. The ratio of the heights of cylinders A to B is 3 : 1. What is the ratio of the volumes of cylinders A to B?
(a) 12 : 25
(b) 9 : 25
(c) 9 : 20
(d) 3 : 5
(e) 12 : 35
4. Side of square is equal to the breadth of rectangle. Area of square is 36 cm² Less than the area of rectangle. If length of rectangle 3 greater than breadth. Find area of square (in cm²).
5. The ratio between area of a circular field and area of a square field is 1 : 4. If the area of square field is equal to the perimeter of a rectangular field which sides are 45 m and 32 m, then find the radius of circular field.
(a) 5 m
(b) 4.5 m
(c) 4 m
(d) 3.5 m
(e) None of these
6. The height of a triangle is equal to the perimeter of a square whose diagonal is meter and the base of the same triangle is equal to the side of the square whose area is 784 m². What is the area of the triangle? (in m²)
7. 50 cm wide path is to be made around a circular garden having diameter of 8 m. Approximately, what is the area (in sq m) of the path?
8. Four identical coins are placed in a square. For each coin, the ratio of area to circumference is same as the ratio of circumference to area.
Then, find the area of the square that is not covered by the coins?
9. A wire is moulded into a circle of radius 14 m. Then the wire is bent and shaped into a rectangle of length 24 m. Find the area of the rectangle thus formed.
10. Find the side of the cubical block if the block is made up of iron costing Rs. 1500 per cm² cost Rs. 12960 to the maker
(a) 2.1 cm
(b) 1.8 cm
(c) 1.5 cm
(d) 0.8 cm
(e) 1.2 cm
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|