Mix DI Quiz for RRB PO & RRB CLERK : Quiz – 10
Mixed DI Questions are a key element of the quantitative aptitude segment of many competitive examinations. Candidates should be cautious when separating the data and answering the questions because the Mixed DI Questions include a great quantity of information. The Mixed DI Quiz is accompanied by an in-depth explanation. You may take this Mixed DI Quiz with no cost. Taking this Mixed Data Interpretation Quiz gives you the opportunity to study Mixed Data Interpretation techniques while attempting to answer Mixed Data Interpretation Quiz questions that are important for forthcoming examinations. Current or recent exam patterns have been used to create the questions for this Mixed DI Quiz.
Directions (1-5): Pie chart shows the percentage distribution of people who likes different types of food.
The table shows the ratio of male to female above and below 25 years who likes different types of food
Note: Consider no person has exactly 25 years age.
|Below 25 years||Above 25 years|
|Male : Female||Male : Female|
|Indian||8 : 5||9 : 7|
|Chinese||4 : 3||5 : 4|
|Italian||5 : 6||7 : 3|
|French||11 : 12||13 : 12|
|Mexican||3 : 4||5 : 6|
|Punjabi||5 : 4||3 : 5|
- Total number of people who likes Italian is 48 lakhs. Total number of people comprising male above 25 years who likes Punjabi and females below 25 years who like Punjabi food is 10 lakhs, then find the total number of people who likes Punjabi for people below 25 yr.
(a) 8 L
(b) 10 L
(c) 9.5 L
(d) 15 L
(e) 14.4 L
- If the total number of females below 25 years who likes Chinese and male above 25 years whose likes Chinese is 9.6 lakh and 14 lakhs respectively, then what is the total number of people who likes Indian.
- If people below 25 years who likes French are 23,000 and difference between people below 25 years and above 25 years who likes French is 11,600 then, find the difference between total number of people who likes Mexican and Indian.
- If total number of people who likes Indian is 1 lakh, then what is the difference of people whose likes Mexican and French.
(a) 1 L
(b) 2.5 L
(c) 0.5 L
(d) 0.16 L
(e) 0.2 L
- Total number of people who likes Chinese is 80,000 then find the number of people above 25 years who likes Mexican if number of people above 25 years who likes Mexican and people below 25 year who likes Punjabi are same.
(d) Can’t be determined
Directions (6-10): Read the given data carefully and answer the given question
Given below is the table which shows the product wise markup percentage and percentage discount offered on marked price on Mobile phones of 6 different companies
Line graph shows the cost price per unit in production of these mobile phones by six different companies.
- In an scheme, Lenovo offers his customer two successive discount of 10% and 10% instead of a single discount of 20% and Lenovo will give one phone free if a customer purchases 20 units from it. What will be the total profit for Lenovo, if a customer purchases 40 units of Lenovo phones on this offer.
- If Oppo sell 20 units of phones then in order to obtain profit equal to the profit of Oppo, Apple should sell how many units of phones.
- If cost per unit of production of HTC phones is decreased by 50/3% but mark-up percentage and percentage discount offered remains same then find the difference in profit of HTC on selling 50 units at normal cost of production and 60 units at decreased rate of cost of production.
- MI sells 60 units of phones and Oppo sells ‘x’ units of phone. If 16% of ‘x’ found to be defective and are sold at two successive discounts of 10% and 20% percent. If total profit in this transaction is 683.4, then find the value of x.
- Find the profit % on Apple phone and HTC phone together. If HTC sold at marked price and discount given on Apple is 225/8 %. Assume quantity sold for both the product is same.
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|