Mix DI Quiz for RRB PO & RRB CLERK : Quiz – 8
Mixed DI plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 4-5 questions from Mix DI in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Mix DI questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Mixed DI questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Mix DI questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Mix DI of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Mixed DI quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Mix DI quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Mix DI Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
Mixed DI Questions are a crucial piece of the quantitative aptitude section for many competitive exams. As a large number of information is given in the Mixed DI Questions, candidates should be cautious while separating the information and solving what is asked of them.
In this article we have come up with Mixed DI Quiz with detailed solutions. This Mixed DI Quiz is completely FREE. This Mixed DI Quiz offers you a chance to learn Mixed Data Interpretation strategies while solving questions of Mixed DI Quiz significant for upcoming exams.
Direction (1–5): Given below pie chart shows distribution of total jeans ordered from six online stores in one days. Jabong in absolute value and rest five in percentage out of total. Table shows ratio between total jeans ordered and total shirts ordered from each six online stores:
|Online Stores||Jeans : Shirts|
|Myntra||9 : 7|
|Jabong||3 : 4|
|Amazon||3 : 7|
|Ajio||3 : 2|
|Snapdeel||1 : 3|
|Flipkart||25 : 8|
1. Total number of jeans ordered from snapdeel, Flipart and Ajio together are what percent of total number of shirts ordered from Jabong, Myntra and Amazon together?
2. Find the ratio between total shirts ordered from Flipkart and Myntra together to total jeans ordered from Snapdeel and Jabong together?
(a) 39 : 40
(b) 40 : 39
(c) 41 : 39
(d) 42 : 37
(e) 43 : 39
3. 20% total jeans ordered from Myntra returned and 30% of shirts ordered from Flipkart returned. Find total number of item (Jeans and Shirt) returned from both online store?
4. Total number of shirts ordered from Flipkart and snapdeal together what percent more or less than total number of shirts order from Myntra and amazon together?
5. Find the difference between average number of jeans ordered from Flipkart, Myntra and Jabong together and average number of total shirts ordered from Ajio and snapdeal together?
Directions (6-10): Given below pie chart shows percentage distribution of people used five Platform for digital transaction for first time and table shows percentage of people who get cashback out of people used each platform and ratio between two type of cashback.
Note- In pie- chart some data are in percentage and some are in absolute value.
|Percentage of people who get cashback||Ratio between people who get cashback of
20 Rs. : 50 Rs.
|BHIM||40%||3 : 2|
|Tez||50%||9 : 16|
|Phonpe||30%||7 : 5|
|SBI pay||45%||4 : 5|
|Axis pay||25%||1 : 2|
6. Find the ratio between people getting 50 Rs. as cashback from phonepe and SBI pay together to people, who get 20 rs. as cashback from Tez and Axis pay together ?
(a) 40 : 41
(b) 40 : 43
(c) 40 : 47
(d) 30 : 31
(e) 20 : 21
7. People getting 50 Rs. as cashback from BHIM and Tez together are approximately what percent more or less than people getting 20 Rs. as cashback from Phonepe, SBI pay and Axis pay together?
8. What will be the sum of average of people getting Rs. 50 as cashback from Phonepe & BHIM together and average of people getting Rs. 20 Rs. as cashback from Tez and SBI pay together?
9. Total amount which people get Rs. 50 as cashback from Tez are what percent less or more than total amount which people get Rs. 50 as cashback from BHIM?
10. Find the average number of people, who get Rs. 50 as cashback from all five Platform?