Mix DI Quiz for RRB PO & RRB CLERK : Quiz – 9
For many competitive exams, Mixed DI Questions are an essential part of the quantitative aptitude section. Because the Mixed DI Questions contain a large amount of information, applicants should be cautious while separating the data and solving the problems. So, we are providing you Mixed DI Quiz with a detailed explanation. This Mixed DI Quiz is entirely free of charge. This Mixed DI Quiz offers you a chance to learn Mixed Data Interpretation strategies while solving questions of Mixed DI Quiz significant for upcoming exams. This Mixed DI Quiz is based on current or latest exam pattern.
Directions (1-5): Carefully study the following bar graph and line graph to answer the questions that follow.
Bar graph showing the number of weapons of different types exported by DRDO in 2016 and 2017
Line graph showing the percentage of weapons not exported
1. DRDO decided to import same number of Assault rifles as the number of Brahmos missiles manufactured by it in 2017, what is the number of Assault rifles imported?
(e) None of these
2. Find the difference in the number of Prahar missile manufactured in 2016 and that Akash missiles not exported in 2017.
3. What is the ratio of total number of Ashtra missiles manufactured in 2017 and that of LCA manufactured in 2016 ?
(a) 5 : 9
(b) 3 : 10
(c) 4 : 9
(d) 2 : 5
(e) None of these
4. Prahar missiles not exported in 2017 are by what percent more or less than Ashtra missiles that were not exported in 2016 ?
(e) None of these
5. LCA exported in 2016 contributed approximately what percent of total LCA produced in the given two years together ?
Directions (6-10): Given below is the pie chart which shows the percentage
distribution of books of publisher ‘X’ sold by 7 different books store in year 2016. Table shows the ratio of books sold of publisher X to publisher Y in these seven book stores.
Some values are missing in the table. You have to calculate these values if required to answer the questions.
6. What is the total number of books sold by store A and B together if books sold by store A for publisher Y is 100/3 % more than that of publisher X and Books sold by store B for publisher X is 20% less than that of publisher Y.
7. What is the total number of books sold by store D if books sold of publisher Y in store D is 25% more than that of books sold by store D of publisher X
8. Books sold by store E, F and G together of publisher X is what percent more or less than books sold by these store of publisher Y if books sold by store F of publisher Y is 100/11% more than that of books sold by F of publisher X.
9. If in year 2017 total books sold by store E is increased by 100/3 % over previous year and ratio of books sold of publisher X and Y by store E in 2017 is 11 : 13 then books sold by store E of publisher X in 2016 is what percent more or less than that of books sold of publisher X by store E in 2017.
10. Average of books of publisher X sold by store B and C together is what percent more or less than that of average of books of publisher Y sold by store E and G together?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|