Mixture and Allegation for RRB PO & RRB CLERK: Quiz -7
Mixture and Alligation is an important topic in the Quantitative section of the Banking exams. Generally, Mixture and Alligation Questions are related to basic concepts and formulas. Mostly 1-3 questions are asked from Mixture and Alligation and are a little difficult to answer. Thus, you must have your concepts clear in this section. So here we are providing you Mixture and Alligation Quiz with detailed solutions. This Mixture and Alligation Quiz is based on the latest and current exam pattern. This Mixture and Alligation Quiz is completely FREE.
1. Vessels A and B contain mixture of milk and water in the ratios 3 : 7 and 5 : 3 respectively. In what ratio should quantities of mixtures be taken from A and B to form a mixture in which milk to water is in the ratio 4 : 5 ?
(a) 2 : 5
(b) 4 : 3
(c) 5 : 4
(d) 2 : 3
(e) 3 : 4
2. A milk vendor has a vessel of capacity 30 litre full of mixture of milk and water . Concentration of milk in mixture is 85%. He replaced some quantity of mixture with pure milk. The vessel then contained only 7% water. Quantity removed from the mixture is what percent of the quantity of vessel
(e) None of these
3. A vessel contains some milk. 6 litre of the milk was taken out of the vessel and replaced with 6 litre of water and again 6 litre of mixture was taken out and was replaced with water. Now the ratio of milk to water become 100 : 69. Find the initial quantity of milk in the vessel.
(a) 28 litre
(b) 26 litre
(c) 36 litre
(d) 46 litre
(e) None of these
4. Two mixtures equal in quantity contain wine, water and alcohol is the ratio of 6 : 5 : 3 and 3 : 5 : 6 respectively. From the first mixture, 20% of wine, 25% of water and 40% of alcohol is taken out and from the second mixtures same percentage of three constituents is taken out. Now the remaining mixtures are added together. Find the respective ratio of wine, water and alcohol in the new mixture?
(a) 36 : 18 : 24
(b) 25 : 18 : 36
(c) 18 : 24 : 25
(d) 24 : 25 : 18
(e) None of these
5. A cistern contains 50 litres of water. 5 litres of water is taken out of it and replaced by wine. The process is repeated again. Find the proportion of wine and water in the resulting mixture.
(a) 1 : 4
(b) 41 : 50
(c) 19 : 81
(d) 81 : 19
(e)None of these
6. A vessel contains a mixture of liquid A and liquid B in the ratio 3 : 2. Five litres of mixture are taken out and replaced by liquid B. Thereafter, the ratio of liquid A and liquid B becomes 2 : 3. Find the quantity of liquid A in the mixture initially.
(a) 1 Ltr.
(b) 2 Ltr
(c) 9 Ltr
(d) 4 Ltr
(e) 5 Ltr
7. In a mixture of Zinc, Copper and tine, Zinc is 40% in the mixture and copper is 25% in mixture, 20kg of mixture taken out and 12kg zinc and 15kg copper added in mixture so that new ratio between zinc and copper becomes 6 : 5. Find the initial quantity of mixture ?
8. In 160ℓ mixture of milk and water, ratio of milk to water is 5 : 3, if 24 ℓ mixture taken out from the mixture and same amount of water added in mixture then find the percentage of water in new mixture found ? (approx.)
9. In vessel A 80% is milk and rest is water. Vessel B also contain same mixture in which milk contain 125/2 %. 25ℓ of mixture taken out from vessel A and poured in vessel B so that milk becomes 100% more than water in vessel B. If new quantity of mixture in vessel B is 16% less than initial quantity of mixture in vessel A then find initial quantity of milk in vessel A ?
10. Two glasses contains contain Wine and Rum in the ratio 3 : 2 and 7 : 3. Find the ratio in which the contents of two vessels have to be mixed to get a new mixture in the ratio of wine to rum 2 : 1 ?
(a) 2 : 1
(b) 1 : 2
(c) 4 : 1
(d) 1 : 4
(e) 3 : 4
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|