Partnership Quiz for IBPS , SBI , RBI: Quiz – 1
Partnership plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 2-3 questions from Partnership in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Partnership questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Partnership questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Partnership questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Partnership of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Partnership quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Partnership quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Partnership Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
1. Amount Invested by ‘B’ is 3.5 times of amount invested by ‘A’ and ratio of time period invested by ‘A’ to ‘B’ is 3 : 1. If total investment of ‘A’ and ‘B’ together is Rs. 27000 and profit share of A is 1200 less than his investment. Then, find the difference between profit share of ‘A’ and ‘B’?
(a) Rs. 350
(b) Rs. 500
(c) Rs. 650
(d) Rs. 850
(e) Rs. 800
2. Abhinav and Arun started a business together. Abhinav invested Rs. 16000 more than amount invested by Arun while Abhinav invested for 8 months and arun invested for a year. If Veer gets Rs.12000 out of total profit of Rs. 18000, then find how much amount invested by Abhinav initially?
(a) 8000 Rs.
(b) 10000 Rs.
(c) 24000 Rs.
(d) 14000 Rs.
(e) 12000 Rs.
3. A and B entered into partnership business with capital of Rs. 1200 and Rs. 1800 respectively and both withdraw 1/3rd of capital at the end of fourth month and 1/2nd of remaining at end of eight months. If they got total profit of Rs. 5000 at the end of one year, then find the difference between profit shares of A and B?
(a) 2000 Rs
(b) 1500 Rs
(c) 1600 Rs
(d) 1000 Rs
(e) 800 Rs
4. Uday and Amir entered into partnership business. Amir invested Rs. 1600 for whole year and Uday invested Rs. 1200 for first six months and withdraw 1/4th of his capital and invested remaining for next T month. If Uday and Amir got profit in the ratio of 9 : 16. Find the value of T ?
(a) 3 months
(b) 4 months
(c) 5 months
(d) 6 months
(e) 2 months
5. P and Q entered into business partnership with the capital of Rs 12000 and Rs 16000 respectively for eight months and after eight months P added Rs 8000 and Q added Rs 4000. If both got total profit of Rs 8400 at end of year then, find difference between their profit share?
(a) 700 Rs.
(b) 800 Rs.
(c) 900 Rs.
(d) 600 Rs.
(e) 500 Rs.
6. Ankit and Mahesh enter into a partnership business. Ankit invested Rs.48000 for whole year while Mahesh invested Rs. 32000 for first eight months and then he increased its investment by Rs. 8000 for last four months. If total profit earned by both at the end of year is Rs. 10850, then find the profit share of Mahesh?
(a) Rs. 4550
(b) Rs. 4750
(c) Rs. 4250
(d) Rs. 4350
(e) Rs. 4450
7. Neeraj and Aniket entered into a partnership business. Neeraj invested Rs. x for first five months and then withdrew 1/3rd of his initial capital while Aniket invested Rs. 1400 for a year. If ratio between profit share got by Neeraj and Aniket after one year is 29 : 42. Find amount invested by Neeraj for first five months?
(a) 1400 Rs.
(b) 1600 Rs.
(c) 1800 Rs.
(d) 2000 Rs.
(e) 1200 Rs.
8. A, B and C started a business with Rs 60,000. Amount invested by ‘A and C’ together is twice than that of ‘B’ while amount invested by ‘A’ and ‘B’ together is thrice then that of ‘C’. ‘A’ invested for 6 months, ‘B’ for 9 months and ‘C’ for a year. Find the share of ‘B’ out of total profit of Rs 3400 (in Rs).
9. A, B and C invested in a ratio of 7 : 8 : 5 in a business. They got an annual profit of Rs. 136800. If A and C withdrew their amount at the end of 3 months and 7 months respectively. Then find the difference between A and C’s share of profit?
(a) Rs. 12,600
(b) Rs. 11,500
(c) Rs. 13,500
(d) Rs. 10,500
(e) Rs. 13,000
10. Ram, Mohan and Jai started a business by investing money in the ratio 37 : 31 : 23 for a year. If the difference between Ram and Jai’s share of profit at the end of 1 year was Rs. 3380. Find the total profit earned by three of them at the end of an year?
(a) Rs. 21000
(b) Rs. 16900
(c) Rs. 18500
(d) Rs. 20400
(e) Rs. 21970
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|