Percentage Quiz for IBPS, SBI, RBI: Quiz – 2
Percentage plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 1-2 questions from Percentage in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Percentage questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Percentage questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Percentage questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Percentage of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Percentage quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Percentage quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Percentage Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO, LIC Assistant and other competitive exam
1. In an election, which is between two candidates, 80% of the registered voters casted their votes, out of which 4% votes declared invalid. A candidate got 27648 votes which were 75% of the valid votes. The total number of voters enrolled in the elections was?
2. A student scored 32% marks but failed by 39 marks. If he scored 48% marks, he passed by 65 marks. Find passing percentage?
3. In an election, 20% voters did not cast their votes while 10% votes were declared invalid. If the winner got 55% votes and won by 36 votes, find total number of voters who casted their votes?
4. Veer spend 20% and 30% of his monthly salary on housing rent and child education respectively. 40% of the remaining is spend on food and clothing in ratio (3: 2) and rest are saved. If his total saving is 15000. Then find his annual salary
5. In an examination Arun scored 35 marks less than Ritu. Ritu scored 55 more marks than Satish. Alpa scored 85 marks, which is 10 marks more than Satish’s. Abhinav scored 61 marks less than the maximum marks of the test. What approximate percent of marks did Abhinav scored in the examination if he got 44 marks more than Arun?
(e) None of these
6. A dishonest shopkeeper uses false weights and measure 250 gm less for every 1 kg. Find his percentage gain?
7. In an election only two candidates contested. 70% of the voters casted their votes and 340 casted votes declared invalid. Winner got 784 valid votes more than his opponent, if the number of valid votes received by the winner 38% of the number of registered total voters, then find how many registered voters cast their votes?
8. A fresh fruit contains 80% of water, when it is placed in sunlight after sometime it contains only 25% of water and now its weight is 44 kg. Then, find the weight of fresh fruit?
(a) 150 kg
(b) 165 kg
(c) 180 kg
(d) 125 kg
(e) 175 kg
9. A salesman gets commission of 10% on total sales. If the sale exceeds above Rs. 20000, he gets an additional commission as bonus of 50% on increased sales over Rs. 20000. If total commission received by him is Rs. 2900, then find the increase in sales over Rs 20000?
(a) Rs. 1500
(b) Rs. 1300
(c) Rs. 1330
(d) Rs. 1470
(e) Rs 1650
10. A boy scored 57.5% marks but failed by 25 marks and another boy scored 85% marks and passed by 250 marks. Find the passing percentage?
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|